• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Jazz Pass & Vine

On it's way...
DC#0306 3030 0002 8882 5343 :cool:

Let me know how the Cuaba smokes! :D

I was very curious about the Cuaba. I'd like to here your thoughts too!!

Quade

Gentlemen, I will do my best to contribute a coherent review but I'm not planning on fireing this baby up until it gets a bit warmer out and I have the 2 hours to devote to savoring it!
Stay tuned.

Chicken!

Gents, the goods are inbound so I thought I'd do a little preliminary P/T's so that I'll be ready to do the transaction and get it back out ASAP.

Let me know what you think here, I'm concerned about the DCM TAA for Tatuaje RC 184 because I cannot find any good info on a price for that DCM. Give me your thoughts there.

Here ya go:

Take: #6 Graycliff Crystal Pirate
Put: #73 Diamond Crown Maduro #7

Take: #44 DCM from TAA 2006
Put: #74 Tatuaje RC 184

Take: #47 Opus X Fuente Fuente
Put: #75 Ashton VSG Wizard

Take: #54 Opus X Perfection #2
Put: #76 Padron Serie '26 #2

Ok, took out the Opus X Fuente Fuente and threw in the AF Masterpiece Maddie:

Take: #44 DCM from TAA 2006
Put: #74 Tatuaje RC 184

Put: #75 Padron Serie '26 #2

Take: #69 AF Masterpiece Maddie
Put: #76 Tatuaje Cojonu 2003

Ok, took out the Opus X Fuente Fuente and threw in the AF Masterpiece Maddie:

Take: #44 DCM from TAA 2006 $25
Put: #74 Tatuaje RC 184 $20

Put: #75 Padron Serie '26 #2

Put: #76 Tatuaje Cojonu 2003

I think that may be a little too far off.

:cool:

Yep, $5 is definitely too much. Had I known the TAA was $25.00 I wouldn't have even proposed that. I'll get back at it. Repost coming soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hey guys, when putting together P/T's, is it in bad taste to Put a more expensive cigar than the one you're taking? Obviously you don't want to take a more expensive cigar than you put in, but does it work the other way around as well?

For example:

Take: $25 cigar
Put: $32 cigar

I think the target is parity. A pinch on either side is ok. Check with Norc on this one.

Wilkey

I think the target is parity. A pinch on either side is ok. Check with Norc on this one.

Wilkey

Yeah, that's what I got out of the "rules" on the first page. Just wanted to see if I interpreted them correctly. I'll ask NCCL just to be sure.

Hey guys, when putting together P/T's, is it in bad taste to Put a more expensive cigar than the one you're taking? Obviously you don't want to take a more expensive cigar than you put in, but does it work the other way around as well?

For example:

Take: $25 cigar
Put: $32 cigar

Somebody really wants that DCM :laugh: I've seen a couple passes where this has happened. I do not know whether it was because it was the only stick that could cover the Take, or as a gift to host. But, NCCL is the judge and jury on this one.

Later Brick,

Quade

Somebody really wants that DCM :laugh: I've seen a couple passes where this has happened. I do not know whether it was because it was the only stick that could cover the Take, or as a gift to host. But, NCCL is the judge and jury on this one.

Later Brick,

Quade

It's no problem at all fellas. It's not so much that I wanted it so badly, as it is that I just don't have anything in the $25.00 range, but lots in the $30.00 range. I'm not going to mess anything up here, that cigar doesn't mean that much to me. I'll come across one sooner or later.

I'm just going to post the other P/T's. That's plenty for me :)

Alrighty, after some good feedback and such. Here are my official purposed P/T's. Still awaiting the actual package, just trying to get ahead of the game here :)

Put: #74 Padron Serie '26 #2

Put: #75 Tatuaje Cojonu 2003