• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Jazz Pass & Vine

Great cover there, Nate :thumbs:

This thing is starting to get close to me so I guess I better keep my ears open :cool:

Hey cuppajack... maybe we can just meet up for the handoff again (have a smoke) ???

Sounds good to me! I'll provide the smokes this time ;)

Vine received, Thanks for the smokes Marc. Not sure how it skipped bmd34202 but the next on the list is Mark Twain. It will be off in the mail on Wednesday.

Thanks to all for the great music!

I was thinking about doing the iPass Sledgehammer Pass & Vine next. A Sledgehammer song, or album (CD), is that music that will stop you in your tracks and instantly transport you back to another space and time in history. Or that particular song that will actually bring a tear to your eye, a smile to your face or make you laugh. Of course, simply submitting the song isn't enough we'll need to know the story behind adding your music to the Vine.
:cool:

Wow! What an idea!

I am sure that all of us have songs and stories that fit into the "Sledgehammer" category. I know I do, music has always been a big part of my "being".

Excellent... Count me in!
Ditto! I can think of one album that I'd put in there for sure, and I'm sure there are others. :thumbs:

Oh Yeah - count me in. Love these passes David

I was thinking about doing the iPass Sledgehammer Pass & Vine next. A Sledgehammer song, or album (CD), is that music that will stop you in your tracks and instantly transport you back to another space and time in history. Or that particular song that will actually bring a tear to your eye, a smile to your face or make you laugh. Of course, simply submitting the song isn't enough we'll need to know the story behind adding your music to the Vine.

Wow! What an idea!

I am sure that all of us have songs and stories that fit into the "Sledgehammer" category. I know I do, music has always been a big part of my "being".

Excellent... Count me in!
Ditto! I can think of one album that I'd put in there for sure, and I'm sure there are others. :thumbs:

Oh Yeah - count me in. Love these passes David

Woohoo! Finally a chance to send out some Firehouse :D

Gary,
You ready for this?
I think I might have a smoke or two you don't have...
No easy feat mind you!

-Rob

All arrived in fine order. Yes...you did send a couple I don't have...EXCELLENT selection.

....even one I have not tried....well, there are a LOT I have not tried...that's the fun of it all!

I'll work on this (oh - I received the list and BD's disk from Nate) and try to get it out tomorrow.

Who's next?

Vine received, Thanks for the smokes Marc. Not sure how it skipped bmd34202 but the next on the list is Mark Twain. It will be off in the mail on Wednesday.

Not sure what happened but can you please send it to bmd34202. Is his address on the list or did I leave it off?

Not sure what happened but can you please send it to bmd34202. Is his address on the list or did I leave it off?

In looking at the locations of everybody maybe it's better to put me at the end of the rotation to keep it moving along? I seem to be the geographical outlier.

-B

Gary,
You ready for this?
No easy feat mind you!

-Rob

All arrived in fine order. Yes...you did send a couple I don't have...EXCELLENT selection.

....even one I have not tried....well, there are a LOT I have not tried...that's the fun of it all!

I'll work on this (oh - I received the list and BD's disk from Nate) and try to get it out tomorrow.

Who's next?

That'd be me brotha!

In looking at the locations of everybody maybe it's better to put me at the end of the rotation to keep it moving along? I seem to be the geographical outlier.

-B

Could have....but it is already gone. :( I left the DC number at the office so that will have to wait until Thurs. to be posted I guess. My addy was right after Marc on the list but don't know if bmd34202 is on there elsewhere or not. Maybe Mark Twain can shed more light on the subject when it arives in Sedalia.

Gary,
You ready for this?
No easy feat mind you!

-Rob

Who's next?

That'd be me brotha!

Ok - it's taking some time to burn through these - major underestimate on my part.
I'll see how many I can get through before the Fedex pickup this afternoon....then just ship it out.

----------------------------

<edit>
update - wow....25 (since I did one last night) 25, discs complete. I had to use 2 burners to keep things going!

David - thanks for the Pass and Vine - it's always a pleasure and always FUN!

-----------------------------------------------

Wyatt - CATCH! 141117730022083

Lookiing good guys! Thanks for being in the Vine Gary :thumbs:

Hey Wyatt and Mark Twain ...... any signs of the Vine yet? gotta keep these puppies moving.

Hey dav1041, I'm going to have you send it to bmd34202 instead of JHawk when it gets to you. Let me get you a shipping address as well, just to make sure.

I'm still finding new tunes on these disks everyday! simply amazing collection.

Somebody best get home:

Jun 19, 2007 9:58 AM

Delivered

Seville, OH

Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.

Hey Wyatt and Mark Twain ...... any signs of the Vine yet? gotta keep these puppies moving.

Hey dav1041, I'm going to have you send it to bmd34202 instead of JHawk when it gets to you. Let me get you a shipping address as well, just to make sure.

Got it. Big thanks to bmd34202 for the sticks. I'm currently copying files and should send this puppy to Dave in a day or two. :)

Got it!

Nice PIF from Gary as well. I'll get these all downloaded tonight and get the package back out tomorrow.

seadub.....YOU READY?!?!!!

Got it. Big thanks to bmd34202 for the sticks. I'm currently copying files and should send this puppy to Dave in a day or two. :)

Ready and waiting Mark! :thumbs:

David--Jon Jhawk is here local (hand off local), it might be easier to send it out after Jon? But up to you :D

Back