• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Jazz Pass & Vine

Hi all!

I've been a bit scarce lately, no time to think it seems.

I should be ready to receive the vine when she comes, and am I ever looking forward to it :)
I should be working locally for the next couple of weeks (yes!)
NorCal has my phone number if it is necessary to get a hold of me.

May your smoke always be pure and your humidor always be free of beetles.

Jazz and a few cigars are on their way to Brett in Florida! DC # is 0307 0020 0005 1787 5225. Thanks again for including me in this!! There is a TON of jazz sitting on my computer waiting for me to listen to!! :thumbs:

Jazz and a few cigars are on their way to Brett in Florida! DC # is 0307 0020 0005 1787 5225. Thanks again for including me in this!! There is a TON of jazz sitting on my computer waiting for me to listen to!! :thumbs:

Thanks Jon! let us know what you think about the music when you get a chance to listen to it.

:cool:

The vine is spreading! More music headed out so keep a look out!

Pass received in addition to Putz's add-on envelope and I hope to get it back out to Kansas in Saturdays mail if you're ready.

-B

Putz, got your selection of tunes. Thanks for the time and effort, definitely some good tunes on those discs!

We're almost there guys, just a few more to go :thumbs:

Where are we in SoCal? has the hand-job already taken place?

Gandolf565 is up next with the other branch, he is a tough one to track down but he has sent me 15 phone numbers to find him. Now, let me see if I can find that PM :laugh:

Putz, got your selection of tunes. Thanks for the time and effort, definitely some good tunes on those discs!

I also have received the extra tunes! Thanks a lot Charlie!! :thumbs:

Music received Charlie - Thank you for the additional tunes

Scott

The discs showed up today, Charlie! I am popping in the machine as I type. Thanks a million!

Nate

OMG, some unexpected music from Putz Mulligan! Nice unexpected treat!

Am I to burn these and send copies out?

I finally got disk 1 from Nate...
Slacker! :whistling:
He more then made up for it!
Thanks a million bro!
:thumbs:

Charlie, received your tunes!
Thanks a million!
Very cool of you to do this for us!

-Rob

Gandolf565 is up next with the other branch, he is a tough one to track down but he has sent me 15 phone numbers to find him. Now, let me see if I can find that PM :laugh:

I'm here... Ready, willing, and able :)

I'm looking forward to receiving the package and listening to the eclectic mix of Jazz that we have assembled!

I'm here... Ready, willing, and able :)

I'm looking forward to receiving the package and listening to the eclectic mix of Jazz that we have assembled!

Sorry that I've been holding the tunes up... me and cuppajack just haven't stumbled across a mutually good time to do the hand-off. It looks like we'll be hooking up in the next day or so, though.