• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Jazz Pass & Vine

Man, I've been listening a little of everything from that pass. It is just amazing to have that much jazz to choose from!! To have the majority of the classics is unbelievable.

Hope everyone else is enjoying it too.

Man, I've been listening a little of everything from that pass. It is just amazing to have that much jazz to choose from!! To have the majority of the classics is unbelievable.

Hope everyone else is enjoying it too.

We've been listening at the office and it has been amazing.

We've all enjoyed it very much.

Thanks to all.

Lookiing good guys! Thanks for being in the Vine Gary :thumbs:

Hey Wyatt and Mark Twain ...... any signs of the Vine yet? gotta keep these puppies moving.

Hey dav1041, I'm going to have you send it to bmd34202 instead of JHawk when it gets to you. Let me get you a shipping address as well, just to make sure.

I'm still finding new tunes on these disks everyday! simply amazing collection.

:cool:

Got it. Big thanks to bmd34202 for the sticks. I'm currently copying files and should send this puppy to Dave in a day or two. :)

Ready and waiting Mark! :thumbs:

David--Jon Jhawk is here local (hand off local), it might be easier to send it out after Jon? But up to you :D

Good idea, we'll have Jone send it on to bmd34202 then.

I'm here...

I'll be getting the vine tomorrow when I get into the office :thumbs:

Thanks

Got the box today :thumbs:

Just give me a couple days with this sucker and then I'll meet Cuppajack for a handoff. (that didn't sound right, did it?)

:laugh:

Got the box today :thumbs:

Just give me a couple days with this sucker and then I'll meet Cuppajack for a handoff. (that didn't sound right, did it?)

:laugh:

Rough day at work today, I could use a handoff.

Headed to Dave!

DC# 0103 8555 7491 1652 6897 :thumbs:

Got it....A BIG thanks for the sticks Marc :thumbs:

I got the music downloaded and will get this thing to Jon ASAP!

Dave has handed this off to me! I will get the music downloaded and then send it on to bmd34202 (is that correct?).

Dave was VERY generous with his cigar selection!! :thumbs:

I was thinking about doing the iPass Sledgehammer Pass & Vine next. A Sledgehammer song, or album (CD), is that music that will stop you in your tracks and instantly transport you back to another space and time in history. Or that particular song that will actually bring a tear to your eye, a smile to your face or make you laugh. Of course, simply submitting the song isn't enough we'll need to know the story behind adding your music to the Vine.

This sounds like a great idea David!!

If it happens, I'd love to be part of it.

Thanks!!

:rolleyes:

Headed to Dave!

Dave has handed this off to me! I will get the music downloaded and then send it on to bmd34202 (is that correct?).

Yup, do you hace bmd34202 mailing address?

Headed to Dave!

Yup, do you hace bmd34202 mailing address?

Yes -- it is on the list included with the pass. I didn't get a chance to look at the music last night... I will get to it tonight!!

I've made contact w/ seadub and we are going to try and do a handjob tomorrow.

Sorry it has been a crazy last few days. I am having problems getting this downloaded. I will TRY to get this done and shipped tomorrow. But it may be Monday before this goes out. I apologize for the delay. :blush: