• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is anyone in contact with Gator?

Just like the topic says...

Well. I think I can help.. I was in Florida last month visiting my parents in Ocala and I hit one with the rental.. So technically, yes, I have made contact with a gator..

Hope this helps.

Bruce: I mean I am not getting replies to emails and others aren't getting replies to PM. Gator owes a debt to Yeahthatsme per the MAWPIF thread and is out of contact. He agreed to grant the wish on April 23 here. I passed the wish to Joe so I am taking Frank to task on this issue. I am covering Joe's wish now (he will get the sand shark shortly, as circumstances he is aware of are keeping me too busy for a PO run for a few days). Frank needs to step up and be accountable now. To be clear I expect him to send me a sand shark or stop trading here.

Bruce: I mean I am not getting replies to emails and others aren't getting replies to PM. Gator owes a debt to Yeahthatsme per the MAWPIF thread and is out of contact. He agreed to grant the wish on April 23 here. I passed the wish to Joe so I am taking Frank to task on this issue. I am covering Joe's wish now (he will get the sand shark shortly, as circumstances he is aware of are keeping me too busy for a PO run for a few days). Frank needs to step up and be accountable now. To be clear I expect him to send me a sand shark or stop trading here.

Would that be the one I sent you that you're giving to Joe Phil?

John: I got this one from Holts in one of the several Carlito's Way samplers I purchased back in 06. I think I have had about a dozen of these cross my path since their inception.

John: I got this one from Holts in one of the several Carlito's Way samplers I purchased back in 06. I think I have had about a dozen of these cross my path since their inception.

OK, cool! I didn't want you to have to give it up if that was the case. Would have offered to send one to Joe.

Carry on! :cool:

No worries John, I want to take care of this one myself. I'm not looking for Frank to get run off here and I know he has had a lot going on in his life over the last year. However, I do hold him accountable for his commitments.

Does anyone have offline communication with him? I am not trying to make it worse, but I am not sure what he is going through.

That is sort of what I was getting at.

Edit: I know some people here have talked to him on the phone and herfed with him a number of times, thought they might be able to assist.

Thanks Gary, I was hoping someone would find those!

That is sort of disturbing. It changes things if he is actively participating elsewhere...

My understanding is that this isn't the first time gator has disappeared. Perhaps he doesn't value his membership at CP...