• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Isabella Cigars

Sorry, you got me stumped on that one, I never heard of these before and I can't finad any on line retailers that carry them.

Maybe I'll just have to ask my LCS where he got them, and go from there.

I'd love to have some info or a review of them though... oh well.

-DraKhen99

I spoke to the owner of my LCS and he says that the Isabella cigars are specifically manufactured for his stores.

Go fig.

-DraKhen99

That's very common these days. "Famous Smoke Shop PA" has at least 20 cigars made just for them. Some are great and some are dogs.

I have smoked many of the Miami made Isabela cigar-excellent smooth creamy rcih with a hint of spice , highly reminiscent of the Cuban Cohiba in its glory days-I guess the story on the Isabela cigar is its made by Cuban Master Vicente Ortiz in small batches in Miami and will receive wider distribution in 2009 !!

The true Isabela cigar is crafted in MiamiFlorida by renowned cuban master Vicente Ortiz. The band and the cigar are both highly reminiscent of the original cuban Cohiba, whose blend for Castro was created by masters Avelono lara and Vicente Ortiz. These 'Yellow" band Isabela are hard to find and highly sought after, and are just a truly phenomenal unique cigar, like I said the closest cigar I could compare in flavor to theIsabela cigar would be a cross between a late eighties cuban Cohiba and an early nineties cuban Romoeo y Julieta. There is a store in the midwest that has direct access to alimited supply of Isabelas, that store is Prime Cigar Company, and their website is www.primecigar.net, or e-mail them at primecigarco@yahoo.com. Good luck and the Isabela cigars are worth it-Ive rarely had a cigar that good and for 6-10 a stick,its a asteal !!

Hmmmmmm, got my interest...wonder if I can drive to Little Havana and make inquiries? If anybody buys a box of these, I'd be in for a fiver :rolleyes:

is this the smae smoke?

jeff Morga writes on 2008-11-08 05:23:23
I have enjoyed several of the fabled Miami " Isabela" cigars and thoroughly enjoyed the flavor which is reminiscent of the Cuban Cohiba in its glory days-smooth creamy and rich, with a hint of spice and long-lasting finish ! These cigars have been always hard to find, but I have heard that they will become much more available in 2009 when they will hit a limited distribution and website as well !!

found this floating on the net

Oh boy - a nearly 5 year old thread brought back by someone who has been a member for 3 months with less than 10 posts who then goes on to pitch shop in WI. hmmm...

jp5150 - do you have any connection to Isabella Cigars or Prime Cigar Co?

Oh boy - a nearly 5 year old thread brought back by someone who has been a member for 3 months with less than 10 posts who then goes on to pitch shop in WI. hmmm...

jp5150 - do you have any connection to Isabella Cigars or Prime Cigar Co?

:laugh: :sign: :laugh: :sign: :laugh:

I just love it when they post in copy-pasted "adspeak," too. :rolleyes:

~Boar

Lol, as a noob I'm getting the impression there's something fishy with these various people from Miami and their connection to various buisnesses...hope this is as entertaining as the last thread.

Mike

Lol, as a noob I'm getting the impression there's something fishy with these various people from Miami and their connection to various buisnesses...hope this is as entertaining as the last thread.

Mike

Actually, I've spent lot's of time in Miami and know most of the locals,,,,,Charlie Torano, Kiki Berger, Frankie Santos, etc.,,,,but I've never heard of nor seen these cigars.......which is what piqed my interest. I should have looked at the date ???

Back