• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO CP Cigar Girl/LOGO Sticker!

I missed this until now. I will get an SASE off to you shortly Rod!

Bill

Got plenty of these in stock if anyone wants them...

Great Rod, I'll be sending out the SASE and cash on Monday.

I can send out crack-n-peel stickers of the CP girl w/ the circle behind her, no bars. The size is about 3" x 3". If you want one, please send $1 along w/ a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) to:

ROD LINSALATO
25 WEST SANTA ANITA TERRACE
ARCADIA, CA 91007

I'll send you TWO stickers for $1. Fair?

Thanks,
Rod

Still available.

I can send out crack-n-peel stickers of the CP girl w/ the circle behind her, no bars. The size is about 3" x 3". If you want one, please send $1 along w/ a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) to:

ROD LINSALATO
ARCADIA, CA 91007

Thanks,
Rod

Still available.

SWEET! How's I miss this.... The Swissy Baroo needs another window sticker next to the 'Gut Fish?' one already there! :laugh:
I'll send the $$$ and SASE tomorrow since I'm out the door to work in a few seconds...

:thumbs:

since we are putting in orders here can I have a magnet? don't want to mess up my new truck... :blush:

How did I miss this? Saw one at Padron in KC, wondered where the heck it came from....

Thanks for bumping this 2577. Might have to send off for a couple my own self.

I have quite a few left...

I can send out crack-n-peel stickers of the CP girl w/ the circle behind her, no bars. The size is about 3" x 3". If you want one, please send $1 (cash) along w/ a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) to:

ROD LINSALATO
ARCADIA, CA 91007