• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO CP Cigar Girl/LOGO Sticker!

I can send out crack-n-peel stickers of the CP girl w/ the circle behind her, no bars. The size is about 3" x 3". If you want one, please send $1 along w/ a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) to:

ROD LINSALATO
25 WEST SANTA ANITA TERRACE
ARCADIA, CA 91007

I'll send you TWO stickers for $1. Fair?

Thanks,
Rod

Still available.

I can send out crack-n-peel stickers of the CP girl w/ the circle behind her, no bars. The size is about 3" x 3". If you want one, please send $1 along w/ a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) to:

ROD LINSALATO
ARCADIA, CA 91007

Thanks,
Rod

Still available.

SWEET! How's I miss this.... The Swissy Baroo needs another window sticker next to the 'Gut Fish?' one already there! :laugh:
I'll send the $$$ and SASE tomorrow since I'm out the door to work in a few seconds...

:thumbs:

since we are putting in orders here can I have a magnet? don't want to mess up my new truck... :blush:

I have quite a few left...

I can send out crack-n-peel stickers of the CP girl w/ the circle behind her, no bars. The size is about 3" x 3". If you want one, please send $1 (cash) along w/ a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) to:

ROD LINSALATO
ARCADIA, CA 91007

Back