• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been a year since we lost Souldog

I still have his number in my contacts on my phone. Can't bring myself to delete it.

Count me in Matt.

Seems longer since he's been gone to me. Still hard to fathom we will never see him here again.....

I was just thinking about him a few days ago. I saw a great movie and I was going to post about it here and I still will. We talked about movies from time to time.

I belive I still have some of the smokes him and Matt sent me when the noob's kick the shit out of the fogs a couple of Springs ago. I will pull one out today and remember how fun that was when him Matt and myself along with our entire noob army were going back and forth. That was a great time here for me and he was a big part of that.

Paul

Last year when we had the community HERF I had bought two of the Don Carlos Anniv. I guess it's time to light the second one. Miss ya bro.

Charley said:
I still have his number in my contacts on my phone. Can't bring myself to delete it.

Count me in Matt.
Me too. I used to text him whenever I was driving through Hemet that I was texting and driving and dared him to catch me. The things he would say lol. I still have those texts.

There's a new lounge opening up in Corona at Dos Lagos. Kinda close to Geoffs old place. I know because I just wired it cameras and data etc. They open in two weeks. What do you guys think?

Haven't posted yet because I wasn't as close to him as most of you who have contributed in this thread so far.  He was one of the first to welcome me here, and when the site was updated and we had to reload everything a few years ago I put up this batman/Facebook thing as a placeholder until I could find the link to the photo I use on every other forum I'm on.  Before I could change it, he commented on how awesome it was, so I left it up.  Every time I glance over and see it, I'm reminded of that.  I was finishing up school this time last year and was away from the board when the news broke.  I didn't find out until sometime in May or June and even though we weren't close friends, I still felt guilty that I was oblivious to his passing for so long when he was such a big part of CP and meant so much to so many.  

Heading to a celebration to remember another friend that passed this last year. I will celebrate souldog's memory as well. Hard to believe it's been a year.

beyond the band said:

Count me in Matt.
Me too. I used to text him whenever I was driving through Hemet that I was texting and driving and dared him to catch me. The things he would say lol. I still have those texts.

There's a new lounge opening up in Corona at Dos Lagos. Kinda close to Geoffs old place. I know because I just wired it cameras and data etc. They open in two weeks. What do you guys think?
Sounds good to me.

Look at all of the lives he touched. I still can't believe this happened. I hope you're resting well, Jon.

Can't believe it has been a year, life sucks at times!

RIP Jon.  We never interacted much but I remember being devastated to hear of his passing.  I was always entertained by his "shenanigans" on the board as well as his overall awesomeness.  Will fire one up this week in his honor when I can squeeze it in.

I miss him every day. He was selfish in the end. I am still pissed at him. He had so many people in his life that he could have reached out to help him but he didn't. If you ever think that this the right choice, it's not! He destroyed more people than himself.

Smoking and drinking some of my favorites in Jon's memory today. Burning one for you too, Brad.