• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been awhile since we have had a massive

Fast4Dr said:
emo...I hate to break the news to you but all these packages were CPI Registrations :sign: :sign: :sign:
Well, I'm sorry then becuase none of them were marked as defined in my CPI thread. So I claim no liability for those already smoked. LOL

Emo

There are a few of us waiting for the intitial carnage to quite down, then, well, we'll just have to wait and see... :p

Man! Can ya feeeel the L
idiot.gif
OVE!! :p

JOE.M. said:
Man! Can ya feeeel the L
idiot.gif
OVE!! :p
You do know you are a dead man walking, right!?!? Butt Munch... Now as you were saying, can ya feel the love? ;)

Emo

Looks like the a$$ man is scared to show his face in public. Has to hide behind an annonymous login :p :0

Emo

emodx said:
Looks like the a$$ man is scared to show his face in public. Has to hide behind an annonymous login :p :0

Emo
Bwahahahahahaha! The A$$man lurks in the shadows, waiting for the a$$ signal to illuminate the sky! Then and only then shall I emerge from the Butt cave to protect the citizens of CP land! Muahahahahahahah... Cough, cough... I've got to get me an air purifier for this place! :p

JOE.M. said:
emodx said:

Emo
Bwahahahahahaha! The A$$man lurks in the shadows, waiting for the a$$ signal to illuminate the sky! Then and only then shall I emerge from the Butt cave to protect the citizens of CP land! Muahahahahahahah... Cough, cough... I've got to get me an air purifier for this place! :p
Someone's gotta get you outta the house for a litttle while to air out.

Emo

JOE.M. said:
Bwahahahahahaha! The A$$man lurks in the shadows
Stay the hell out of the shadows Joe. That's my gig! ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, the nice mail lady was PO'ed today. I sent my wife outside to ask her to wait one second while I finished taping the mail label on a box I am sending out. I go outside to hand her the box, and there is a huge stack of boxes sitting there. So she is kinds annoyed. My wife explained to her what was going on, and on her way back to the truck she said to save her a cigar. So is the damage so far.

As you can see, on day one I was able to defend La Casa de Emo with minimal damage to the surrounding grounds.
1093670day1.JPG

But today I received a direct hit! :0 My defense's held up well, and I was able to absorb %100 of the inpact with moderate damage.
1093678day2.JPG

The crew is going through the debris and trying to fully assess the damage. Early estimates place the remaining defense cpabilites at %33-%66.
icon5.gif

sasmokin.gif
Muahahahahahahahahahaha... Looks like my minions have done well... Muahahahahaha... It ain’t over yet! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

JOE.M. said:
sasmokin.gif
Muahahahahahahahahahaha... Looks like my minions have done well... Muahahahahaha... It ain’t over yet! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
Geez...am I almost home free or what? Please tell me that's most of them. The number of casualties will be staggering.

Emo

Looks like somebody has to get a couple of new coolers :sign:
:D :D

Bill

Damn, was mine alright ??? I'm pretty sure it's the beat up one in the top picture :(

LMK. If They were damaged, I'll send replacements.

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
Damn, was mine alright ??? I'm pretty sure it's the beat up one in the top picture :(
Damn Dixie you might want to stop using used boxes! ;) :D

Shadow said:
dixieland_conjunction said:
Damn Dixie you might want to stop using used boxes! ;) :D
:sign: LOL I did have to do that once a few months ago :D

Cheers,
Dixie

emodx said:
JOE.M. said:
sasmokin.gif
Geez...am I almost home free or what? Please tell me that's most of them. The number of casualties will be staggering.

Emo
Look out below, theres at least :sneaky: one coming in on Monday!
JV

LOL. Whe I scrawled 'emo' on that envelope I never thought a picture would be posted. :0 I'm literate, I swear!

Damnnnnnnnnnn! Some serious carnage.

I can tell the cops where all my stolen cigars are now :sign: :sign:

So what's the final box count, Emo? Curious to see how we did. I don't see my box in the pictures... hmmmmm. :)