• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been awhile since we have had a massive

I can see that at least one wasn't in that picture.....yet! :sign:

moki said:
So what's the final box count, Emo? Curious to see how we did. I don't see my box in the pictures... hmmmmm. :)
Your box was in there Drew. I received 4 yesterday. I am on duty all day today, so I'm not sure how many are sitting at home right now. I have a feeling there are a couple straglers outhere. I'll post the body count tomorrow. :sign:

Emo

Definitely a few stragglers. :lookup:

I love to kick a man when he's down. :D

Well guys, thank you very much for your amazing generosity! I was hit by 14 guided rockets, and 5 high altitude dropped bunker buster bombs. :0 After the dust settled, I was able to inspect the damage. My fridgedor was hit hard and fast. It was dented and pretty banged up, but it is still standing. You guys came close to destoying it. :sign:

And for my good buddy Joe, the ring leader behind the air raid, this is for you
1103646****you.gif
Can ya feel the :love: in here?

Emo

emodx said:
Well guys, thank you very much for your amazing generosity! I was hit by 14 guided rockets, and 5 high altitude dropped bunker buster bombs. :0 After the dust settled, I was able to inspect the damage. My fridgedor was hit hard and fast. It was dented and pretty banged up, but it is still standing. You guys came close to destoying it. :sign:
I take that as a challenge. You have been warned.

wow...what a site to behold! that was such a scary site for my newbie virgin eyes. im trying to fill up a new walk in humidor in my new home. who do i have to piss off around here to get bombed!?!?

JoeInvest said:
It ain't over yet ladies!!! :0
Who you calling lady there Shirley? Honestly, it better be over. I been hit hard. I swear.

Emo

emodx said:
JoeInvest said:
It ain't over yet ladies!!! :0
Who you calling lady there Shirley? Honestly, it better be over. I been hit hard. I swear.

Emo
Um, afraid not...ask any of the guys I've been in contests with, I've been a little late, uh, lately on getting stuff sent out.

Don't worry Emoilia, I won't hit ya toooooo hard!!!!!! :0