• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been awhile since we have had a massive

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Bwahahahahahahahahahah! :angry: I have the perfect target! If you are interested in laying down a vulgar use of force on an unwitting sap... PM me! I will be contacting a few of you, but if you can PM me ASAP!! Bwahahahahahaha! I will try and get back to everyone ASAP!

oh snap. you guys are in trouble.

when joe sticks it in ya, he does it with THUNDER :p

you perverts. :D

I got a couple of sticks somewhere I can send. :sign: PM sent.

Oh let the fun and games begin and for all you newbie this would be a good time to start digging ;)

Count me in!

BenjieV ;)

other1 said:
Ok, time to show my newbieness.

Huh?
For those of you who are new or just don't have a clue as to what this is... Muahahahahahahahaha! I have chosen a member of CP who is always a credit to our fine family, who is always selfless in his willingness to help out "EVERYONE". And just needs to get his ass handed to him! When I have issued the coordinates and the "D" day, it is up to you to put together a nice little bomb and send it on its way! There have been only a few who have received such a show of force… God rest there soul…

benjiev said:
Oh let the fun and games begin and for all you newbie this would be a good time to start digging ;)

Count me in!

BenjieV ;)
Newbie John V reporting for duty sir!
PM minutes away!
:p

Ok guys, I will be getting the info out ASAP, I have quite a list of names from people who have PMed me and a few I need to solicit. Be patient grasshoppers!!!

hydrogen.jpg