• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been awhile since we have had a massive

Newbie John reporting from Michigan: Target Aquired, Launch sequence initiated, Bombs away, repeat, bombs away! :lookup: :0 :D

Bombing Code Number 045747432307866

Sorry summofa gun wont know which end is up when we finish with him!
Anxiously awaiting decimation confirmation!

Damn detonator jammed. Rescheduled launch for Thursday PM.

Sorry bastard is in deep $#!+

:D

Your mother was a hamster and your father stank of elderberries. Now go away before I taunt you a second time.
6318682234093b2e3dd73a.jpg

Warhead launched. 0103 8555 7492 8143 4568. :sign:

Expected impact on Saturday. Suggest FEMA discreetly advise neighbors of impending event. Threat level RED. :sign:

This is gonna get ugly... days of constant pounding...

Nagasakibomb.jpg

icon5.gif
First off, you guys are way too generous! Second, Joe, you're a dead man! Some of you want to hide behind a PO box or a zip code. BWAHAHA, I know who you are! Really guys, I am humbled by your generosity. Overwhelmed is closer to the word I am looking for. Since I am at a loss for words, I'll leave it at that for now. Thanks!

Emo

emodx said:
Some of you want to hide behind a PO box or a zip code. BWAHAHA, I know who you are!
Theres no return address on mine. Take that! :p

emodx said:
icon5.gif
First off, you guys are way too generous! Second, Joe, you're a dead man! Some of you want to hide behind a PO box or a zip code. BWAHAHA, I know who you are! Really guys, I am humbled by your generosity. Overwhelmed is closer to the word I am looking for. Since I am at a loss for words, I'll leave it at that for now. Thanks!
It's far from over buddy. You're going to be getting hammered for the next few days straight. Let me know if you'd like a snow shovel to help clean up your front porch. :)

Also, don't be surprised if you never get mail again after the delivery guy had to work so hard this week. :)

moki said:
It's far from over buddy. You're going to be getting hammered for the next few days straight. Let me know if you'd like a snow shovel to help clean up your front porch. :)
WTH is a snow shovel for? Better off sending me a bottle of sun tan lotion :p I don't know if the poor mail lady can handle too much more. I feel sorry for her cause she is a sweetheart. ??? The Navy base has had fighters up all day yesterday and today. I guess they got good intel on the incoming bombs.

Emo

emodx said:
I don't know if the poor mail lady can handle too much more. I feel sorry for her cause she is a sweetheart. ??? The Navy base has had fighters up all day yesterday and today. I guess they got good intel on the incoming bombs.

Emo
You might ask them for your own personnel Apache Fighter after all the packages arrive to fight off that sweet mail lady of yours from beatin' your ass...... :D :thumbs: :p

emodx said:
First off, you guys are way too generous! Second, Joe, you're a dead man!
FIREdevil.gif
Muahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahah
FIREdevil.gif

Emo, the overwhelming response to you as the target goes to show the true feelings of this board. Your unselfish generosity given to our country, your family and this board has not gone unnoticed. I am proud to call you friend and humbled to have you as one. :)

Sniffle, sniffle… I need a tissue… :p

I think the worst of the bombing can be expected tomorrow :0 !! REMEMBER!.. STOP… DROP… AND ROLL! And it probably would not hurt to get a helmet. :p

DOH -- just remembered, no mail today -- so he'll likely get crapped on heavily tomorrow. Some stray packages may even show up on Monday or Tuesday because of the holiday today.

emo...I hate to break the news to you but all these packages were CPI Registrations :sign: :sign: :sign: