• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Friday...It's arguing and melt down day.

I beat you all. I'm a Level 5 Trauma Sturgeon. Try and top that...
I figured there was something fishy about you ???

Brian

HEY!
Cease and desist any and all talk of 'fishy' without proper payment and permission, for Blessed is he who in the name of Swissy and goodwill shepherds the weak through the river of fish, for he is truly his BOTL's keeper and the finder of lost cigars. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my name. And you will know my name is the Swissy when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Tri- Nations :laugh:
Who asked for your comment fugger. You can't see anyway, you are standing on your head. :laugh:

World champions for 4 years, Tri-Nation champion for only one year, beat that mate! :angry:

Brian
Did I hit a sore spot bro?

Everybody knows the world cup farce was a lucky fluke. And will never happen again :laugh: :sign:

Tri- Nations :laugh:
Who asked for your comment fugger. You can't see anyway, you are standing on your head. :laugh:

World champions for 4 years, Tri-Nation champion for only one year, beat that mate! :angry:

Brian
Did I hit a sore spot bro?

Everybody knows the world cup farce was a lucky fluke. And will never happen again :laugh: :sign:

This is true! Dave is obviously a man of strong character.

I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper.
I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper.
I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
That's so sweet Carl! :love:

Brian

Pretty big talk there, Capt. Caveman.

:p

How you English say: I one more time, mac, I unclog my nose towards you, sons of a window-dresser,
so, you think you could out-clever us French fellows with your silly knees-bent creeping about advancing behavior.
I wave my private parts at your aunties, you brightly-coloured, mealy-templed, cranberry-smelling, electric donkey-bottom biters.

How you English say: I one more time, mac, I unclog my nose towards you, sons of a window-dresser,
so, you think you could out-clever us French fellows with your silly knees-bent creeping about advancing behavior.
I wave my private parts at your aunties, you brightly-coloured, mealy-templed, cranberry-smelling, electric donkey-bottom biters.
Right! Storm the castle...

Brian

I'm having some issues with the seal on my humidor and I wanted to come to this community for advice... :whistling:

Come on guys..
Do we really need to insult each other like this.
Can we all sit down and drink a coffee together and talk about it...

9-20-200812-37-31PM_0056.jpg

HEY!
Cease and desist any and all talk of 'fishy' without proper payment and permission, for Blessed is he who in the name of Swissy and goodwill shepherds the weak through the river of fish, for he is truly his BOTL's keeper and the finder of lost cigars. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my name. And you will know my name is the Swissy when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Huh? Was any of that English?

And why is Swissy playing Jesus. I mean, not that Swissy-Jesus wouldn't be welcome or anything because, well, he takes a fish and turns it into like, five thousand pounds of smoked fish. I'm talking like, boatloads of smoked fish, because Swissy-Jesus has to be able to do miracles and stuff. And feed a bunch of regular people smoked fish who have never tasted the heavenly taste of Swissy-Jesus' Smoked Fish™.

All hail Swissy-Jesus! And Praise His Name

Swissy-Jesus, we love thee
Swissy-Jesus, we praise thee
Swissy-Jesus, you are the way
the way to sweet, tasty
tasty smoked fish

He guides us, He holds us
He makes us smile when we are sad
Swissy-Jesus loves us
and feeds our faces with fish!

the way to sweet, tasty
tasty smoked fish

He makes our spirits strong
And makes our faces not-so-long
He will feed us
He will nurture us
He will show us
The way of the smoked fish

the way to sweet, tasty
tasty smoked fish!

I can't think of one thing to argue, or melt down over.
Hate it when that happens :angry:

:) tgif

Hey guys... just wondering where I can get my hands on some of that famous cannabis-laced Cuban cigars? I heard you guys give out sources to anyone that joins CP, and I want in on that action.

If you don't help me, then clearly you are selfish bastards who have no regards for your fellow smokers. When you are ready to trade, I have some premium sticks I can swap the Wacky-Cubacky for (Acid, Lars Tetens, Puros Indios, Macuando).

Let me know.

Also, can I use Radiata Pine instead of Spanish Cedar?

Speaking of running, RUN STEPTHIRTEEN, RUN!!! (Congrats on your 1,000! :thumbs: )

Awe, how cute....a postwhore love fest. Where's Jonesy when you need him? :laugh:

He'll BRB! He's giving me a blow job at the moment.

Four of the biggest post whores listed here folks!

Hey I resemble that post, oh wait I am doing just what you said, oh well can't win them all!!

Jim

Speaking of running, RUN STEPTHIRTEEN, RUN!!! (Congrats on your 1,000! :thumbs: )

Awe, how cute....a postwhore love fest. Where's Jonesy when you need him? :laugh:

He'll BRB! He's giving me a blow job at the moment.

Four of the biggest post whores listed here folks!

Hey I resemble that post, oh wait I am doing just what you said, oh well can't win them all!!

Jim

I know Jim, just can't help yourself can you!

And Brain #1, you gotta funny way of talking! Learn to speak English!

Back