• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's not very often I am speechless!!!!

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Well as the title says, it's not very often that I am speechless but today it happened. I got a call that I had to have an "uncomfortable conversation" with a family member who is always causing issues tonight so I didn't get home until around 8:30 tonight. I was drained and exhausted from that. I turned into my man cave to grab a cigar and noticed there was a box on the couch that Molly grabbed for me from the front door. It says Holly Springs... Instantly I said out loud "Chester what did you do". Well after tearing it open I realized not only did Chester @drunkfish3 blow the doors off the house, but a bunch of you guys also chipped in for a total destruction of my house!!!!! I am truly humbled and very appreciative of everyone here!!!! Every one of you guys are amazing brothers and truly family. Thank you from myself and my whole family. You guys are too much!!!! @smellysell is that the correct too??

4E81B7F9-F081-4547-AC4B-CBB1361AE390.jpeg

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Chad, Molly and Ethan

Not sure why I said “congrats”…sound’s weird haha..but I’m sure there is some rum that had something to do with that!

Anyway, well deserved and you are well loved for all you do! :)

And I’ll now exit…stage left…haha

A well deserved ‘Thank You’ from your second family! You’re the man, Chad…we all can’t thank you enough for your handling of our Secret Santa event.

It’s a lot to do at a very busy time of the year for all of us and you pulled it off in spades. It was organized perfectly and you made it so much fun for all of us!

You truly are the CP Santa….🎅

#SantaChad

That looks awesome, sounds like it arrived when it did for a reason too!
You're more than just a spreadsheet guy to some of us.

BTW, when I read "Chester What did you do" I totally read that hearing your voice, I can see you saying that lol

Well as the title says, it's not very often that I am speechless but today it happened. I got a call that I had to have an "uncomfortable conversation" with a family member who is always causing issues tonight so I didn't get home until around 8:30 tonight. I was drained and exhausted from that. I turned into my man cave to grab a cigar and noticed there was a box on the couch that Molly grabbed for me from the front door. It says Holly Springs... Instantly I said out loud "Chester what did you do". Well after tearing it open I realized not only did Chester @drunkfish3 blow the doors off the house, but a bunch of you guys also chipped in for a total destruction of my house!!!!! I am truly humbled and very appreciative of everyone here!!!! Every one of you guys are amazing brothers and truly family. Thank you from myself and my whole family. You guys are too much!!!! @smellysell is that the correct too??

View attachment 64616

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Chad, Molly and Ethan
Outstanding!

Well deserved!