• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's official!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I know it won't come as a surprise to anyone, but this country has officially lost its mind!

My 15 year old grandson told me that his school is trying to pass an ordinance to have litter boxes in the school restrooms. Why?

Because there are kids in the school who want to be known as dogs and cats. They wear dog ears and bark, or cat ears and meow.

My son avoided riding the bus home last year to avoid a couple of those kids. 😂

I'm all for let others do whatever makes them happy as long as it isn't hurting anyone else, but some of it still makes me double take.

I know it won't come as a surprise to anyone, but this country has officially lost its mind!

My 15 year old grandson told me that his school is trying to pass an ordinance to have litter boxes in the school restrooms. Why?

Because there are kids in the school who want to be known as dogs and cats. They wear dog ears and bark, or cat ears and meow.
There is no way that is possibly true. That is just too off the wall to believe.

This is like the signs hung up in dorm showers saying that masturbating is clogging the drains, and headlight flashing gang initiation.

If you Google litter boxes in schools, you'll see it's happening everywhere, but nowhere.
I'm going to implore everyone to hold off on losing their shit over this until there is verifiable proof. There's a lot of emotional "Facebook comments" replies already in this thread, but I believe Sir 36+2 has hit the nail on the head here. Everywhere, but nowhere. This isn't the first time I've heard this exact same thing, but have yet to see proof of it actually being implemented anywhere. The closest was a supposed April Fool's joke by a school somewhere, but even that is dubious.

And I sadly don't think you are pulling our leg either. The things they indoctrinate our kids to is horrifying. And they try and shame you if you don't want yours to think in that manner.

My son avoided riding the bus home last year to avoid a couple of those kids. 😂

I'm all for let others do whatever makes them happy as long as it isn't hurting anyone else, but some of it still makes me double take.
I guess that's the 64 million question. Who gets to Define "hurting other people"?

My grandson isn't the type to make this up or elaborate on it to be cute or funny. He is rightfully disgusted and wants to go to a different School.

When someone shoots someone else with a gun, people want to outlaw guns. What do you outlaw in cases of extreme ignorance like this? Do you take these children away from their parents?

I guess that's the 64 million question. Who gets to Define "hurting other people"?

My grandson isn't the type to make this up or elaborate on it to be cute or funny. He is rightfully disgusted and wants to go to a different School.

When someone shoots someone else with a gun, people want to outlaw guns. What do you outlaw in cases of extreme ignorance like this? Do you take these children away from their parents?
Dude, if that was the only weirdo’s your grandson ever met, then that would be one thing. However, that is just the start of him having to figure out how to live in a world of craziness. He better figure out a way to let people be themselves or he’s going to be carrying around other peoples burdens.

Dude, if that was the only weirdo’s your grandson ever met, then that would be one thing. However, that is just the start of him having to figure out how to live in a world of craziness. He better figure out a way to let people be themselves or he’s going to be carrying around other peoples burdens.

This. People are weird. Some grow out of it and some don’t.

Sorry Jon, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Allowing people to be themselves, no matter how fucked up they want to be, is what is leading to the downfall of this country. If we all stick our head in the sand, we are headed for other chaos and Anarchy.

I applaud my grandson for wanting to be in a better environment!

Sorry Jon, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Allowing people to be themselves, no matter how fucked up they want to be, is what is leading to the downfall of this country. If we all stick our head in the sand, we are headed for other chaos and Anarchy.

I applaud my grandson for wanting to be in a better environment!
Have you contacted the school district to voice your concern? Or just us?

This is coming very close to that sacred line we don't cross here, but just a few examples:

Everywhere, but Nowhere...