• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's official!

This is coming very close to that sacred line we don't cross here, but just a few examples:

Everywhere, but Nowhere...
Nick, you are right. I just hate to see everyone take a "not my issue" standpoint when it pertains to the well-being of kids. Just like our children need help with making good decisions when they are young, these kids need some parental guidance, not just turned heads.

My grandson was asked to sign a petition to have the litter boxes installed and was treated rudely when he laughed and walked away.

Nick, you are right. I just hate to see everyone take a "not my issue" standpoint when it pertains to the well-being of kids. Just like our children need help with making good decisions when they are young, these kids need some parental guidance, not just turned heads.

My grandson was asked to sign a petition to have the litter boxes installed and was treated rudely when he laughed and walked away.
Understandable. If there was even an ounce of legitimacy behind it, I'd raise my pitchfork along with y'all. There's just too much vapor so far to truly believe it is a possibility (not just at your grandson's school, but everywhere this rumor has popped up).

In your original post, you said the school is trying to pass an ordinance. Who was circulating this petition? Was it just other students trying to start a "thing"? Having been a teenager in high school once, I can't help but chalk this up right alongside the petitions for Mondays off and starting the school day at noon (and ending at 1300). Even if it was a legitimate ask by a fringe student population, health codes would NEVER allow something like this as a possibility.

Understandable. If there was even an ounce of legitimacy behind it, I'd raise my pitchfork along with y'all. There's just too much vapor so far to truly believe it is a possibility (not just at your grandson's school, but everywhere this rumor has popped up).

In your original post, you said the school is trying to pass an ordinance. Who was circulating this petition? Was it just other students trying to start a "thing"? Having been a teenager in high school once, I can't help but chalk this up right alongside the petitions for Mondays off and starting the school day at noon (and ending at 1300). Even if it was a legitimate ask by a fringe student population, health codes would NEVER allow something like this as a possibility.
Yeah but it's the fact that adults in charge of the schools are even entertaining this BS is a cause for concern. The adults in charge of our schools that are leading or condoning this BS shouldn't be aloud around children....PERIOD!

Can you believe how many people pass on the opportunity to get gold from Nigeria. And I’m the dumb one? We’ll see who’s laughing once I send him my bank account info!
Talk to crazy Chad. @CBoukal has apparently found a way to convince guys to give him money online, so maybe he can help you out on that one!

Sorry Jon, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Allowing people to be themselves, no matter how fucked up they want to be, is what is leading to the downfall of this country. If we all stick our head in the sand, we are headed for other chaos and Anarchy.

I applaud my grandson for wanting to be in a better environment!
This was the politest disagreement I’ve had in a while. I hear what you are saying and I understand it too. That being said, Starbucks needs baristas and there is no better supply of barrister material then weird ass kids.

This was the politest disagreement I’ve had in a while. I hear what you are saying and I understand it too. That being said, Starbucks needs baristas and there is no better supply of barrister material then weird ass kids.
Yeah... that was an awful thing to say imo.

Well, here is the what I found to be "fact" (as much as you can believe anyone these days). The kids passed a petition around, it became an issue with different factions of students so the district took it under advisement and dismissed it.

1. Good for them that they dismissed it.
  2. Deplorable that they even considered it!
  3. Deplorable that they left it for the kids to deal with!
  4. Sad that these kids aren't in psychological counseling since they clearly do not have responsible parents.
  5. Sad how many people simply wash their hands of it.
  6. Sad that these kids will end up having troubles their entire lives because everyone would rather look the other way.
One of my favorite sayings in life. "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem"

I don't think Jeff or his grandson is making this up, either. But it's just not a real thing.
Tom, WTF! How can you say it's not a real thing when it IS happening? Just because it hasn't become law or mandate, doesn't mean there aren't messed up kids who are hurting other kids. These kids need help, but since the school swept it under the carpet, it's not a real thing?

Well, here is the what I found to be "fact" (as much as you can believe anyone these days). The kids passed a petition around, it became an issue with different factions of students so the district took it under advisement and dismissed it.

1. Good for them that they dismissed it.
  2. Deplorable that they even considered it!
  3. Deplorable that they left it for the kids to deal with!
  4. Sad that these kids aren't in psychological counseling since they clearly do not have responsible parents.
  5. Sad how many people simply wash their hands of it.
  6. Sad that these kids will end up having troubles their entire lives because everyone would rather look the other way.
One of my favorite sayings in life. "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem"
Jeff, you cannot just smoother every bit of childish initiative just cuz it doesn’t make sense to an adult. These are the future leaders of this country and if you don’t let them make mistakes early on, then they will learn those lessons when they are running things. Good for the school to dismiss that dumb idea, but good of the students for trying. What they now need is an adult to direct their energy towards worthy causes and not litter boxes.
BTW, good of your grandson for knowing where to draw the line and not succumb to peer pressure. That is a good independent spirit.

Tom, WTF! How can you say it's not a real thing when it IS happening? Just because it hasn't become law or mandate, doesn't mean there aren't messed up kids who are hurting other kids. These kids need help, but since the school swept it under the carpet, it's not a real thing?

Jeff, it is not happening.

The kids who passed around the petition at best were making a joke. At worst making light of what trans kids are going through. The kids with the petition are the kids hurting other kids.

Dogs don't even shit in litter boxes. Did the petition include fire hydrant installation for the kids who identify as dogs?

No one is identifying as cats and dogs.

Teachers have to buy their own school supplies, but you think for a minute they'll spring for litter boxes that can accommodate people inside already overcrowded classrooms?

Does cat litter even work with human waste?