• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"...It's the most wonderful time of the year...."

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
Nothing like atuck's score, but the nice folks at the local B&M (Cascade Cigar) put the word out and I "limited out" last week. Don't they look purty all banded up and ready for hibernation?

dscn0827_red.jpg

I really like supporting the nice folks at Cascade. Only place I can reliably get Opies, three to four times a year....

Digging through the coolers as I put these down, I found some Opies that were among the first ones I ever bought...almost two years old.... :love: :love: They will make some great holiday smokes with friends, to be sure.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

All I can say is YUMMY....

Congrats on the nice score.

Excellent score!

Those babies are going to deliver some serious pleasure in a few years.

Congrat. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Damn you T.L., DAMN YOU!!! ;)
Congrats on the score!!!

Take care

Yes it is, picked these beauties up the Friday, when my dad got out of the hospital.

opusx2qa7.jpg

Yes. 'tis the season....

I want some :(

Didn't see any at the local the other day when I was in there. Picked up some DCM's and a few Padron instead.

You guys make me angry, but I'm happy for ya, heheh.

This is great news. Looks like I know what my plans are for today. Great score!

Christmas has come early for sure, Nice score for the both of you. Is that snow that i see out the window? :D

It is always great to get some Opus!! They are fantastic with 2 yrs on them! Enjoy man! :thumbs:

Nice score!

And I still think we need a drool smilie!

I bet you didn't pay the $25+ that my local B&M wants for them! :angry:

nice score... and a nice store! was interesting to see a real B&M in operation. Nothing like what's up here.

Still waiting for Anejo season...

Nice score! :thumbs: Looks like I need to start supporting my local B&M more.

....truth is, they are all a couple of bucks over retail, but I choose to support the local store where I can actually buy this stuff, several times a year.
Still waiting for Anejo season...
No kidding..!!! My all time fave smoke, to be sure..... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

....truth is, they are all a couple of bucks over retail, but I choose to support the local store where I can actually buy this stuff, several times a year.

y'know, a couple of bucks over retail to support the local B&M is not totally a bad thing. Once and a while, to show your support, is an ok thing by me. I wouldn't use them as my sole source, mind you... but occasionally is ok. My local B&M, however, due to taxes on tobacco, is outrageously above MSRP. So I do 99% of my shopping thru BOTL here, and mail order stores. But right now the Wifely Unit© is working part time until she's recovered so my cigar budget is in the toliet. Thank God I have built up a large reserve!! :laugh:

man they sure look purty! sleep well little Opus... :laugh: