• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jack Straw's Halloween "Coffin Pass"

And away we go...

Hey Mr. Straw, how about adding the state after the passee's name so we have some idea where the heck this is at??? :p Or you could do the GOOGLE map like some others have done. If you have the skills!
:D

The pass order is listed above, with the states added after everyone's name. I tried that Google Map, but gave up (I guess I'm cartographically challenged :angry: ), when I have more time I'll try and figure it out. Pass will go out this afternoon or first thing in the AM, and I will post the DC here.

Heads up Mas_Puros the coffin pass is soon heading in your direction.

BTW ... I am insuring it for $350.00, probably not a bad idea

Thank-you for adding the states to the firing order Mr. Straw, most helpful. :thumbs:

I must admit, I was not very optimistic that you would have the skills for the GOOGLE MAP, I mean nothing personal, however, with you "Sunny South Carolina" types just getting electricity outside the big towns in the past couple years, you fellas have learned a good bit. You know the light switch, running water, and all. :D

Oh and just a quick question on the insurance. What receipts are we going to use when we file the claim for the lost cigars? Not to mention the ISOMs? And does not someone have to be available at delivery for a signature, if its insured? :whistling:
:rolleyes:

And away we go...

Hey Mr. Straw, how about adding the state after the passee's name so we have some idea where the heck this is at??? :p Or you could do the GOOGLE map like some others have done. If you have the skills!
:D

The pass order is listed above, with the states added after everyone's name. I tried that Google Map, but gave up (I guess I'm cartographically challenged :angry: ), when I have more time I'll try and figure it out. Pass will go out this afternoon or first thing in the AM, and I will post the DC here.

Heads up Mas_Puros the coffin pass is soon heading in your direction.

BTW ... I am insuring it for $350.00, probably not a bad idea

Thank-you for adding the states to the firing order Mr. Straw, most helpful. :thumbs:

I must admit, I was not very optimistic that you would have the skills for the GOOGLE MAP, I mean nothing personal, however, with you "Sunny South Carolina" types just getting electricity outside the big towns in the past couple years, you fellas have learned a good bit. You know the light switch, running water, and all. :D

Oh and just a quick question on the insurance. What receipts are we going to use when we file the claim for the lost cigars? Not to mention the ISOMs? And does not someone have to be available at delivery for a signature, if its insured? :whistling:
:rolleyes:

We declined running water here, what's wrong with an outdoor privvy? Got to put all those catalogs to use for something! I am not sure about having to sign, but I just list the contents as "gifts", and if the USPS does lose the package, I'm sure I can come up with enough receipts to cover, even if it means running a water line in.... :D !!

... but I just list the contents as "gifts", and if the USPS does lose the package, I'm sure I can come up with enough receipts to cover, even if it means running a water line in.... :D !!

And when USPS finds the unopened package two days after you submit your claim?? I knew a GI once who suffered a felony charge for a similar situation. YMMV.

Sweet can't wait ...

... Since I am starting this cigar pass off I will post my P/T now:

Put-Partagas Limited Reserve Decadas, Take-Camacho Liberty 2005
Put-AVO LE 07, Take-Rocky Patel Sun Grown Series A

I will also be putting a Davidoff Short Perfecto for the "Picture Prize Cigars".

Lastly since Jay has invited me on this cigar pass and making me his first :love: ;) , I am inlcuding something short and quick, just like my first time, to celebrate, please enjoy the AF Short Story I am including for you Jay!

Thanks all let you know when I receive package.

Gentleman,

Please note a change in the pass lineup.

Robbmt will be attending the SoCal Herf, and partying with the BOTL's when the pass is due to arrive his way. I moved him down in the order a bit.

Have a great time in SoCal, and nub a few for those of us who can't attend!!

Sweet can't wait ...

... Since I am starting this cigar pass off I will post my P/T now:

Put-Partagas Limited Reserve Decadas, Take-Camacho Liberty
Put-AVO LE 07, Take-Rocky Patel Sun Grown Series A

I will also be putting a Davidoff Short Perfecto for the "Picture Prize Cigars".

Lastly since Jay has invited me on this cigar pass and making me his first :love: ;) , I am inlcuding something short and quick, just like my first time, to celebrate, please enjoy the AF Short Story I am including for you Jay!

Thanks all let you know when I receive package.

I think you meant to list the 2005 Liberty, correct?

Great plays and thanks for the hitchhiker, not necessary, but appreciated! You must have heard I'm somewhat of a Fuente whore! :)

And the rest of you guys, make sure you find a good Halloween picture to share with everyone here at CP!

I think you meant to list the 2005 Liberty, correct?

Great plays and thanks for the hitchhiker, not necessary, but appreciated! You must have heard I'm somewhat of a Fuente whore! :)

And the rest of you guys, make sure you find a good Halloween picture to share with everyone here at CP!

Sorry yes the 2005 Liberty

Heads up Mas_Puros the pass is headed your way.

DC# 1307 1300 0000 3414 2531

Package arrived and everything looks good!
Gonna take the box with me to the Glendale Hilton HERF and give the hand off to Stinki if he's there.

If he's not pass will be on its way tomorrow.

That made it out west in a hurry! Hope you guys have a great time at the herf, and you smoke a couple of "nubbers".

Takes: 7. Fuente Fuente Opus X Chili Pepper 2005

Takes: 11. Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfection A 2005

Takes: 13. La Aurora Preferido Gold (Corojo)

Puts: 27. La Aurora Preferido Ruby (Maduro)

Puts: 28. FFOX BBMF Maduro

Puts: 29. Padron Serie 1926 4-Pack Box (No. 1, No. 9, No. 2, No. 6)

Into the picture bag: Padilla 1932 Torpedo

Host Bag gets one of my favorites.

Mailing to Wanlail on Sunday.

Stinki

-Edit to tweak puts-

Actually, before I ship I want to make sure that this list doesn't need some adjustment. This is my first pass and I already see a boo-boo. Of course I am sitting here wishing that I sent a PM to host first before I posted, cause I kinda feel like an ass right about now. Oh well, live and learn. Makes the first pass for me all the more memorable. :)

Stinki

Actually, before I ship I want to make sure that this list doesn't need some adjustment. This is my first pass and I already see a boo-boo. Of course I am sitting here wishing that I sent a PM to host first before I posted, cause I kinda feel like an ass right about now. Oh well, live and learn. Makes the first pass for me all the more memorable. :)

Stinki

Stinki,

Quit beating yourself up, lol! Just need to iron out a few details is all. Everyone's first pass is a bit hectic, and if you want to see a mess check this out:

Shark Pass

Talk about being embarrassed! :whistling:

All set. 1 modification to my puts and it's ready.

Stinki

Stinki

-Edit to tweak puts-

Stinki,

These ae some great plays, thank you. :thumbs: Sorry about the confusion. I did not realize The Padrons were a coffined 4 pack which was cause for a bit of confusion on my part! :blush: Heads up Wanlail, looks like the pass is headed your way!!

Hope everyone has a picture ready to share!

Stinki

-Edit to tweak puts-

Stinki,

These ae some great plays, thank you. :thumbs: Sorry about the confusion. I did not realize The Padrons were a coffined 4 pack which was cause for a bit of confusion on my part! :blush: Heads up Wanlail, looks like the pass is headed your way!!

Hope everyone has a picture ready to share!

Nicely done STINKI...