• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jack Straw's Halloween "Coffin Pass"

And it's off to the next lucky fella.

Confirmed with wanlail via PM that he's ready to receive.

FedEd tracking # 4688 2961 0025 247

Click here for update: Coffin Pass Package

Stinki

Wanlail watch your step when you get home this evening, might be some ghost and goblins lurking on your porch :thumbs:

Oct 25, 2007 10:34 AM

Delivered

yep. went home to pick it up, opened up the box and then got called back in to work. I'll post my P/T... Anyone know the value of the CAO Palms perfecto?

yep. went home to pick it up, opened up the box and then got called back in to work. I'll post my P/T... Anyone know the value of the CAO Palms perfecto?

How much change do you have in your pocket?

...just kiddin'...maybe....

??? :laugh: :D

Proposed:
P: Padilla 1932 Corona Gorda T: #18 Penthouse Churchill
P: Ashton Cabinet Pyramide T: #15 Punch Rare Corojo el Doble
P: Litto Gomez Diez Americano T: #22 Montecristo Michael Delacroix Belicoso

My possible puts and takes. I'm going to assume that Palms CAO is out of my range unless someone tells me an actual price.
PM sent to Robbmt ahead of time to check addy / ready if approved.

-Kevin

Proposed:
P: Litto Gomez Diez Americano T: #22 Montecristo Michael Delacroix Belicoso

My possible puts and takes. I'm going to assume that Palms CAO is out of my range unless someone tells me an actual price.
PM sent to Robbmt ahead of time to check addy / ready if approved.

-Kevin

Great plays Kevin!! Sorry I took so long in replying, out for dinner with my decidedly better half.

That CAO Palm retailed for around $8 - $10 at CI a few years back, and considerably less on CBid. I don't remember what I paid for it, but was probably around $5 - $6.

I smoked one a couple of years ago, and it was a very nice smoke, as I recall.

P: Litto Gomez Diez Americano T: #10 CAO Palms Perfecto

* updated * if Jack doesn't mind. Switched out the Montecristo for the CAO perfecto. If not okay'd by when i mail off, i'll keep the montecristo.
-Kevin

P: Litto Gomez Diez Americano T: #10 CAO Palms Perfecto

* updated * if Jack doesn't mind. Switched out the Montecristo for the CAO perfecto. If not okay'd by when i mail off, i'll keep the montecristo.
-Kevin

Kevin, that works fine, I'll change the P/T list.

I think you'll like that Palms perfecto.

BTW, don't forget about the picture! :whistling:

Just back into town and PM'd Wanlail about my chance at this pass.

pass is enroute to IA atm. I'll post the d/c when i find my reciept in a min. It took off at 10am today from Texas. Expect it to land Monday or Tuesday

Good morning fellow Halloween Pass participants.

Proposed:
Take: BBMF, Put: Padron Millennium maduro.
Take: Preferido Ruby, Put: Diamond Crown #6 figurado maduro.

I have a couple Opus I have had around for a while, so I may pick something additional when the package arrives.

Let me know what you think about P&T's. BTW, thanks for including me in the pass.

Best regards,
Doug

Alright, I had to read through and get caught up on things I missed. Ready for this one, I think.

Good morning fellow Halloween Pass participants.

Proposed:

I have a couple Opus I have had around for a while, so I may pick something additional when the package arrives.

Let me know what you think about P&T's. BTW, thanks for including me in the pass.

Best regards,
Doug

Alright, I had to read through and get caught up on things I missed. Ready for this one, I think.

Couple of very nice plays, duglynukem!! Box should be headed your way, just waiting for wanlail to post the DC#.

Robbmt, I think wanlail didn't catch the revised pass order, to accommodate your being out of town. That explains the PM's!!

All appears to be back on track!!

I received the package and started picking through it. I should be able to get this back on the road by late tomorrow.

- Doug

Glad to hear it arrived!! When you ship it out, please post the DC# here, so the rest of us can watch its progress! Thanks.

Heads up smckenney, as it appears to be headed your way, shortly!

Photo prize: Ashton VSG Wizard.

I received the box this afternoon, shipped this evening. It is away....
DC#0307 1790 0001 1910 6054

Thanks for putting this together Jay and thanks for letting me play.

- Doug