• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JL2 wrapper contest

We have a winner!!!
I think it is pretty cool to see the Aug. 19 vs. Sep. 19 shade difference!

Congrats Dan!! @CgarDan I will get your winnings out later this week!!
Wow thanks. Ben if you do get a chance I am hoping to get your thoughts on which ones are better and what you liked more about them

Wow, what a great guess Dan… I thought for sure this would not end, with the magnitude of choices available.

Wow thanks. Ben if you do get a chance I am hoping to get your thoughts on which ones are better and what you liked more about them
Dan,
I will get some of my thoughts posted. I have not been on much, Work has been nuts for 4 days straight now and I have not slowed down yet, but hope to tomorrow.

Dan,
I will get some goodies packed up over the weekend and sent out Monday. I would honestly say I have found the lighter colored (sept.19) JL2 to be my favorite! I know it goes against popular opinion, but I had to stop myself from smoking the whole box, it was wonderful for how light it looked. But a very close 2nd is the darkest one (aug. 19)!! I will be sure to include those two in your winnings so you can try them out together as well and let me know your thoughts! In fact, I would really like to see what you think and review those two...Deal???

Dan,
I will get some goodies packed up over the weekend and sent out Monday. I would honestly say I have found the lighter colored (sept.19) JL2 to be my favorite! I know it goes against popular opinion, but I had to stop myself from smoking the whole box, it was wonderful for how light it looked. But a very close 2nd is the darkest one (aug. 19)!! I will be sure to include those two in your winnings so you can try them out together as well and let me know your thoughts! In fact, I would really like to see what you think and review those two...Deal???
You got it. Thanks again for the contest 👍