• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness, special. pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD_Stack said:
You see what you caused 4dr when you took over my job. Now everyone is doing it. No structure... :(

:sign: :p
I am sorry sir :( But we have had 3 weeks of good deals since that incident :)

SD_Stack said:
rknicker said:
Hope someone picks these up, I'd like to buy a few, but I'm not interested in $200 worth.
I'll bite...

Who wants 20 for $50 including shipping?
wouldn't it be 25 for 50?

Anyway, I would but I jumped in with someone else!

boeman said:
SD_Stack said:
rknicker said:
Hope someone picks these up, I'd like to buy a few, but I'm not interested in $200 worth.
I'll bite...

Nope, it's 20. :D :p

I should have no problem letting some of these get some age on them :)

SD_Stack said:
boeman said:
SD_Stack said:
rknicker said:
I'll bite...

Nope, it's 20. :D :p
I gotta pay tax, shipping, box them up and send them out and pay shipping on that. Thats a $12 savings over reg. price.

I can't swing the $200 but I smoked one of these that came in a 3-pack special with a Dark Knight. It was great. It would be a great go to smoke if you had the cash to lay out on the box. :thumbs:

Hey guys I'll bite if I get at least 3 offers to do a box split on these.

I'll front the cash and get everything sent out, if at least 3 people want at least 20 sticks each

JC

Edit--never mind, sold out

Wow, that was fast. I guess it wasn't a total loss, I got to experience the dynamic of the 1 AM Madness.

I feel the same way about these as the folks from CW. I'll reach for a Fuente 858 Natural first. Smoked four or five of the Merlins when they first came out, very little flavor. :(

None taken Bro. I really liked them. I was a bit tipsy, but they were good to me. :thumbs:

I have found that good Rye Whisky can surely change the flavor of a smoke, or a nice Madeira

Status
Not open for further replies.