• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definately think they are an $8 stick, but not an $11-12 stick like they retail for.

Emo

Have we got a deal for you this week! Hmmm, I am starting to feel like a used-car salesman... anyhow, it really is a beauty: The NATSADOR!

What's a NATSADOR? Well, it is a Lane Limited humidor paired with cigars from the Nicaraguan American Tobacco S.A. factory at an insane price. These 75-cigar humidors are part of a large buyout we made from Lane Limited/Dunhill a few years ago. They are Italian crafted mahogany with a Spanish cedar liner and a polished burl veneer with inset brass handles. Each humidor includes a humidifier and a divider. All in all, a very classy humidor, but are you ready for this: Their retail price was $595.00! Can you say "Cha-Ching?!?"

Along with the humidor, we are pairing what we consider to be two of NATSA's best cigars: the Montecruz Negra Cubana Cuban Corona and the Aristoff Black Cuban Corona. Both are beefy 5.62-by-46 parejos made of first-quality long-leaf black tobaccos.

The Montecruz Negra Cubana is a full-bodied, complex blend of Nicaraguan leaf wrapped in an Ecuador Sumatran sun-grown wrapper from the Oliva family vegas. It is spicy and robust, but with an excellent balance between strength and flavor. These come in a box of 30 cigars and retail for $82.50.

The Aristoff Black is a medium-to-full-bodied blend wrapped in a maduro Connecticut Valley Broadleaf, which offers the smoker a rich, earthy flavor. Between us here at JR, we consider this blend to be the best one NATSA is currently making. It is full of flavor, yet always smooth. These come in a box of 24 cigars and retail for $72.00.

Now it is time to crunch the numbers... if you add up all three retail values, it comes to a whopping $749.50!!! Now I am going to tell you, there is no way in hell anyone with half a brain would pay $595.00 for this humidor; it is very nice, but it ain't $595.00 worth of nice! A fair retail value from our JR viewpoint (meaning cheap) is about half, which means I would expect to buy it at a discounted price of about $165. At $165 I would be happy with the purchase. As for the cigars, our regular discounted prices are $65.95 and $48.00 respectively, equaling a total of $113.95. This is an extremely good price for these cigars. So if we add it all together, we think a good price would be $165.00 + 113.95 = $278.95.

Finally, we are to the point where I tell you the 1AM Madness price... as supplies last, you will get all three: the humidor and two boxes of cigars for just $99.00! Yes, just $99.00, plus a single $2.00 shipping charge! $99.00 is a great price for just the cigars or the humidor alone, but for both together? This makes the NATSADOR a total steal! This is, by far, our most INSANE 1AM Madness deal yet - any way you dice it, it is incredible and we can't wait to hear from the people who grab it; we know that anyone who buys it is going to be totally blown away when they receive it.

The NATSADOR
Lane Limited Humidor
+ 54 Cigars!
Item: 1AM
Size: 5.62 x 46
Qty : 54 cigars
MSRP: $749.50
1AM : $99.00
Click here to Buy

special_082203.jpg

Good Job Blair.

Who else?

The box alone is worth that. A Lane? What a deal...

Baby not here yet.

If anyone is wondering.

THe Aristoff Black Cuban Coronas are $48 for 24
The Montecruz Negra Cubana Cuban Coronas are $65.95 for 30.

This is regular sale prices at JR's. Of course the deal lists the suggested retail price. Thats 113.95 for the math challenged.

The box is free.

I got a large Lane humidor from JR when they reintroduced the Maria Mancini brand a few years ago. Buy two boxes of cigars, get the humidor free.

The humidor is great! The cigars sucked(damn H2000 wrapper cigars when it first came out was like smoking asbestos cigars, you couldn't get them to burn!).

Congrats SD on the deal.

Gone in 50 Minutes.

It lasted longer because they had 4 times more than normal quantity.

JR's gave a heads up on this deal. Here's what they said:

Well, this upcoming week, the One O'Clock Madness is by far his best deal to date and he is already chomping at the bit for the madness to start. Normally we do not discuss the deal in advance but for this extra-special One O'Clock Madness, he has authorized us to sell four times more than ever before! Even with this large inventory, we expect this deal to fly out the door and we wanted to extend our loyal .com customers a "heads up!"

That's why I am the JR 1am Madness Monitor! :D

OK guys I would love to get in on some of these madness deals...But my problem is I dunno where to go :(...Someone help out the newbie...Thanks...

Peace...

PM Sent. This is too special to post on the board. :sign:

Wait...

PM Not sent yet.

Is that a French Flag I see there?

Awaiting response...

Cigar Dave would not be happy!

Whew... close call. I haven't had my coffee yet.

It's Italian!!! Sorry Joe ;)

:D

PM Sent.

SD_Stack said:
Wait...

PM Not sent yet.

Is that a French Flag I see there?

Awaiting response...

Cigar Dave would not be happy!
LOL no way man thats an Italian Flag...Thanks for the PM bro...

Peace...

SD_Stack said:
Whew... close call. I haven't had my coffee yet.

It's Italian!!! Sorry Joe ;)

:D

PM Sent.
OK! I'm going to let that one go. Next time...... Well, lets say There better not be a next time!! :sneaky:

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.