• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just finished this Humidor for a fellow BOTL here.

Humidor Minister

I'm not going to name names but here's a humidor I just finished (Almost, I'm waiting for magnets) for a great BOTL here. It's made from AAAA grade Tiger Maple, Bubinga, Waterfall Bubinga, Bloodwood, Shedua and of course, Spanish Cedar. It weighs about 17lbs. I thought you guys might enjoy it before it goes bye bye.

358652112.jpg

359943504.jpg

359943488.jpg

359295065.jpg

359295057.jpg

358652097.jpg

358652058.jpg

Wow...simply amazing! I love the detail on the lid.

Thanks you guys. You're a true inspiration. The one in the back ground is also going to a fellow BOTL here as well. I'll let him post it if he wants or if he wants me to I will. I always leave it up to my brothers to decide. :thumbs: I really just do it for the fun of it(and the cigars) This is my prime time tv you might say. :D You would be suprized what has been built on that little table saw leaf that the humi is sitting on. :0

So how many CC does one of those things go for?

Simply fantastic!!!!!!

Tim

My father has a wood working shop in his back yard. He works with wood almost every day. It's his passion. Although he smokes every day, he only smokes Dutch Masters, so he doesn't need a Humi. But I should ask him to make me one.

Anyway...... A REAL WORK OF ART!

That is definitely going to make a great center piece somewhere.

It's not just the beauty of the wood. It's the craftsmanship. There really are no words to give it justice. Thank goodness for smiley icons.

:love:

I can't imagine the work that went into making such a beautiful piece. Kuddos!

Now that is amazing, great work. :thumbs:

Be careful shipping this one (no Fed-Up). :whistling:

That's is such a beautiful piece of work. I'd give two toes off of my left foot for a humidor like that.

Amazing work, your humidors have to be one of my favorites. Craftsmanship and quality, you can see all the love that went into it.

Every new one that you post is more incredible than the last.

A couple of lucky BOTLs here for sure.

Wow just instane workmanship! One day I will have to save to get me one of your humi's they are truly art.