• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just saying

Always wanted to try snowboarding but think I would wind up like @kann . Lol
That's why I've never gone snowboarding. I had a friend in my 20's who was sponsored by Volcom as a snowboarder. He talked me into going with him. The week prior he broke both of his ankles on another trip. So I decided yup not for me.

That's why I've never gone snowboarding. I had a friend in my 20's who was sponsored by Volcom as a snowboarder. He talked me into going with him. The week prior he broke both of his ankles on another trip. So I decided yup not for me.
To be fair, if he was sponsored by Volcom, he was doing shit 99.9% of us mere mortals wouldn't even consider.

I didn't start until I was 37, the first couple days were brutal, but so glad I suffered through (it was still fun even through the pain those days).

To be fair, if he was sponsored by Volcom, he was doing shit 99.9% of us mere mortals wouldn't even consider.

I didn't start until I was 37, the first couple days were brutal, but so glad I suffered through (it was still fun even through the pain those days).
Hahah very true. He did do it on a halfpipe which I would have never gotten anywhere near. I always tell him he saved my life though.

Wife ordered our daughters' Christmas Eve gifts on Black Friday, and unless they are sitting at the DPO right now, they are not making it here in time for our trip. Ever since our first was born, each Christmas Eve she/they get to open a gift, which is always pajamas, a book, and some snacks. Last year our 13 year old told us that is what she looks forward to most during Christmas, and this year she'd get to open with her sister, again. We are going to have to go shopping when we get there and brave the stores, I guess...

We do the same thing Nick. Always let the kids open 1 gift on Christmas Eve and it's always pajamas. At first, they weren't too excited about it, but as the years have gone on, it's what they look forward to. This year, the 20 and 15 yr old boys, asked for the Christmas Story bunny pajamas. We'll see how long they wear them.

Yeah, my ass and neck, were the sorest when I first learned. Then again, I was 24 and could handle the wear/tear.

Yeah, my ass and neck, were the sorest when I first learned. Then again, I was 24 and could handle the wear/tear.
My wrists were probably the worst because not only did I not know how to stay up, I didn't know how to fall either (I'm an expert at that now!) Ass and neck were next on the list for sure though.

So, generally will they change to "out for delivery" or are they just showing up?

So, generally will they change to "out for delivery" or are they just showing up?
So lately they have been showing as "in between". Where they have left one facility but hasn't shown up at the next one yet. Once they catch up it will continue its path. I had one leave Colorado and then no update for a week. Then one morning it "arrived in Omaha". Then the next day it went out for delivery. That's my experience at least.