• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ka Boom Bombs Away Pass

Dr.Stogie:
Please let us know where poor Ol Dave is convalescing so we may send our condelences.Oh BTW do they let him smoke cigars there? Or is it one of those cruel,unthinkable facilities

I told Dave to be careful but it sounds like he didn't pay any attention to my warning. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Thanks again Vern for letting me in on the fun.

Hey everyone,
Sorry I'm a day late here - I ended up having to stay later then I expected at work (given my condition after the blast, I'm a little slow at work).  I know we're not supposed to say anything about the bomb, so let me just say it was very impressive - thanks Shadow.Here's my transactions with the regular box...Takes:
Montecristo (NON-isom)
Macanudo Robusto
H. Upman
Don Diego Pyramid/torp (?)Puts:
CAO Anni.
CAO Anni. Torp
RYJ
Ashton Cabinet
Jose Monti
LaBelle EpoqueThe box will be at the post office tomorrow (just hope they don't x-ray it).  The conf # will be
0300 1290 0006 2883 5522
Good luck Rop.  Open with care....  Hey, I warned you!Dave :cool:Thanks for letting me play Vern.  You know, this pass was such a cool idea, would it be wrong for me to host one of my own?  Let me know what you think - I could have something started later in the week.......

Sorry Rob, didn't mean to call you Rop there.:biggrin:

Ok Dave you can use my design and do a pass.10% commission of course. Go for it my bruder

Ok, assuming work is as light tomorrow as it was today, I should have something together by the afternoon. Keep your eyes open for it. I'm trying to get an address to ship cigars to for CPI - if anyone knows, please help me out. Once I'm officially paid in for CPI, I'll have the pass in the mail.Yeeeeeeeeha!
Dave :cool:

Thanks Dave for the VERY nice puts and for playing in my sandbox,It was great having you on board.

Greetings All! Wow it had been so long since I signed up I forgot! LOL The pass arrived in good shape and leaves today!Takes: VSGPuts:
R&J #2 ISOM
Armentor Pyramid w/ ISOM tobacco
H Upmann Tubo
Padron 3000
Playboy Churchill
Seems like something else but I can't remember...sorry!
Should be home by Monday!THanks for the great pass!!
Rob

Something else and you can't remember..right!!! LMAO

WOW Brother ..Fantastic puts..Did you excape damage?
Inquiring minds want to know.

:0 :p :0
Help..Help. I was just sitting around minding my own business this morning when the civil alert sirens went off. What could that be I thought, Has someone declared war on America? Then one of my neighbors comes over with a helmet on to inform me that the emergency is down at the local post office..Humm..I think..Naw it couldn't be.
But there it was ..this huge package that even the specially trained dogs wouldn't go near, and OH the humanity. It had my address on it, well as you might expect the local men of law enforcement had quite a few questions of yours truely,so I did what any self respecting American would do .. I lied, told them that a rich uncle had died and left me the contents of his very extensive humidor.
The bomb squad assisted me in opening the box, and had it radar scanned just in case to check for booby traps. Once the contents were revealed, the police stood around in awe that anyone would have an uncle wealthy enough to have so many fine cigars. After paying a small bribe to each of the officers they let me go..What a day. Now only two problems remain, what will I tell the wife, and how will I fit all of this into my humidor.
Thanks RobnSue, These are nice problems to have and thanks to all of you for making this pass a GREAT success .:D

Vern, sounds like it's time for a coolidor. Costco has the 150qt ones for $50. ;)

Just read your last post Vern...man are you physcic? An eerie feeling cam over me when I read it after watching this morning events.. A sad day for all of us (Americans that is). Just thought I'd drop a line and say a few prayers for our fellow americans....

I am in shock like the rest of my brothers,and praying for those who are injured and the familys of those who have died.
I will be refering to others generosity as Gifting in the future,as the other is to close to home.
Thanks again brothers for the pass.

Good idea about the "gifting" Vern, I have been concerned about the use of the "b" word lately myself. Maybe it's a foolish or petty concern but the events yesterday put a lot of things in perspective for us as Americans. ???