• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ka Boom Bombs Away Pass

Oh ya one more thing who does it go to next?Ok here is my puts & takes
takes:
Ashton VSG robusto
puts:
HDM(2yr old) Excal box press
Aristoff 750 cam
Punch lonsdale
Partagas 898
Padron robust
H.Upmann 2000
and Vern your prize will be waiting for you at the bottum of the pass box marked just for you!:biggrin:(Edited by DarrenR at 6:09 pm on Aug. 13, 2001)

Pass will go to EdGar next...Poor Bast..d...
Great puts Darren...Are you trying to scare me..something marked for me at the bottom of the box.???..Don't ya know that I scare easy..
Thanks for being in the KaBoom pass..Glad to hear that you got blowed up.
Good job Wolfman.

I wish to thank Vern for letting me be involved in this pass, with such a great group of gentlemen. Thank you, my friend!Bob, you are outstanding. Thank you!Wolfman, my man! I am pleased that you are happy with the package, that I sent. It was truly my pleasure. Very nice puts Darren!

I was doin OK till Devins post and now I'm getting all teary again...Aw shucks I guess I'll just go with it...
Thanks all.

Well vern I really don't have to mark it I don't think anyone will steal those papayo reserva and 3 yr old Thompson green labels but I had to mark the package just in case. :) The box will be gone this morning

Thanks again Darren,for being in my pass and for all the work you do with CP. and CPI. to make this all possible.I am in your debt.

First I am very sorry for the day delay it was pretty busy yesturday and I left the packing slips at home so I waited till today to send it out. :)
Conf# 0304-7990-0002-6355-7491
Thanx for letting me play! Great pass and I dea Vern!!!! :biggrin:

I am leaking with anticipation, waiting to do the PEE-PEE dance...

Hold your water there ED..If the pass arrives this week,and it probally will, I want you to hold it until monday before shipping it to Shadow..This is providing that you are still able to preform simple tasks after Darrens bomb goes off..I imagin you could always have your next of kin mail it out..Heh Heh

Hey Vern, I'm right after Shadow, aren't I?  Ed could send it to me, and I'll get it to Shadow.
Just trying to do my part to help speed up the pass.  :biggrin:Let me know what you think...
Dave :cool:

K A B O O M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH-MY-GOD.(gasp) I GOT HIT HARD(gasp)-TOOK LONG LEAF SHRAPNEL TO THE KIDNEYS(gasp)- HARD TO DANCE(gasp)
I CAN'T BELIEVE A LETTER CARRIER WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME. Took=Fuente 858
Ashton vsgPut= CAO Torp.
CAO Aniversaire Pyramid(?)
Signet Churchill
Don Diago Pyramid
Will go out Monday to Shadow or sooner to whom ever you want.LMK
I hope I recover soon...

Glad to hear that you got BLOWED UP. Go ahead and ship it to Shadow on monday.NICE PUTS Ed..Thank you very much.

Yeh I haven't had this much fun since ...Naw if I tell that story on the web someone might blackmail me.

Gentlemen,It has come to my attention that a major mistake was made on my part with the puts, in the general box of this pass. There was a cigar put in without a cello, that should of had one. I will not bore everyone with the details. But, I take full responsibility for the mistake, and offer a reward to the person that grabs that Opus, and returns it to me. So that I can rectify this situation. I apologize to all the members of the Ka Boom pass. Thank you.Devin

I would also like to offer an Opus xXx, to every pass member that received the pass after I sent it out. As they might have taken the Opus, if it had a cello on it. Please email me your address, and I will mail one right out to you. Thank you.Devin

The box went out to Bill today, Lookout Shadow INCOMING...
Confirmation #
0300 1290 0002 3550 5498Devin,
The Opus is still there, I really wanted it but since it had no cello I passed LOL :biggrin: No need for the freebe, if I wanted it, the cello would not have mattered, Even though xXx does sound good right about now. LOL :cool:

How in the world can any of us live up to the standards of my friend Devin ???? Oh well ,I am just glad to call him friend.

Ed, I do not blame you. LOLVern, thank you for your kind words, my friend.