• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ka Boom Bombs Away Pass

I have Express mailed Bill a replacement on the xXx, and something for his trouble. Thanks Bill!

Got back in town this afternoon and went to the P.O. to get my mail. The clerk went in back and came out dressed in a bomb suit carrying a box. I knew I was in trouble. He passed it to me gingerly and as I was slowly walking away with the box, he tosses me an Express Mail package from Devin.KABLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
The smaller package was a #### grenade, it went off and set off the box I had in my hands. OH THE HUMANITY!!EdGar got me good. Nice package buddy.The pass will head out tomorrow morning to Dave. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!Will post puts/takes and confirm later.

Pass went out this morning to Dave. Confirmation #0300 1290 0000 2578 6083.Takes:
Perdomo2
La Perla Habana Black PearlPuts:
AF Short Story
AF Cuban Belicoso
CAO Extreme Robusto
Montecristo Delacroix
ERDM Retangulare MaduroDave, be very, very careful when you remove the bomb. Be aware of possible booby traps. :biggrin:

Very nice puts Shadow,Thanks for playing and I am glad to hear that you got blowed up.
Dave a word of warning ..( I think Shadow my be a bit of a loose cannon..) So ya just may want to be VERY careful. I would heed his warnings..HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA..

Vern thanks for having me on this pass. I liked the way you had things set up with the notebook. Even I could figure out what to do. :biggrin:

I find if I make it simple enough for me to understand,that no one else seems to have any problem.
Thanks again Shadow,you are appreciated

Oh man, it looks like we may have a problem.  After tracking the package, I realized that Shadow mailed the package to my old address (I moved shortly after the pass started)  I had emailed Ed my new address on 7/12 (at one point, I was after him).  I tried contact my old place, but got no answer.I'll keep the group posted.......:sad:
Dave

Oh No..Pass in limbo...ALERT..ALERT...
Help mister wizard..
According to USPS it was delivered today at 4:30 pm.
Check again Dave(Edited by vern at 8:45 am on Aug. 28, 2001)

In the immortal words of Charlie Brown:
UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!Vern, I feel your pain, this is #### for me to sit and wait and it's not even my pass!!!!! I don't mean to hurt anyones feelings but this could've/should've been avoided....JMHO.Ryan

####, that was the last thing I needed to see today. I'll keep an eye out for it if the P.O. kicks it back to me.

I can see it now.
A new person / family has moved in to the old house.
They have school age children, say High school.
The box is delivered and mom didn't see it.
Can you say Smoking in the boys room.Sorry man I just couldn't keep myself from commenting on this.
Honestly best wishes go to finding it.
Mike

Everyone can breathe a collective sigh of relief!  Guess what was waiting for me outside my apartment today?  No forwarding info, so the new people at my old place must have dropped it off....  Who says there aren't good people in the world anymore.I'm really really busy today, so I don't have time to go through everything, but let's just say it looks impressive.  I've haven't opened the smaller package with lots of suspicious wires and thingies hanging out - I don't trust it yet.  Will post more later...
Dave  <Whew!>  :biggrin:

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN NOW GO BACK TO BREATHING NORMAL..With little whezes thrown in every now and then..
Some folks bungee jump for excitement,but for me cigar passes are almost more excitement than I can take.Think I'll go smoke a cigar to celebrate..

I think we can all breathe easy now!!!!! #### glad to see this all worked out...prolly not as much as Vern though!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:Ryan

WHEW!!!!!!!!!Glad it got to you Dave. Now where did I put that ignition switch?:biggrin:

I think Shadow must have found that detonater button.Probally not much of poor ol Dave left..Maybe when he gets out of ICU he will post his puts and takes.

CigarPass members,My name is Dr. Stogie.  Mr. Frank has asked me to make this post for him using this account.  Unfortunately, Mr. Frank apparently tried to open a package that contained a large incendiary device yesterday.  The explosion that followed leveled half a city block!  Although we don't expect Mr. Frank to survive due to his extremely extensive injuries, he has asked me to let you all know that he'll be forwarding some package on to the next person on Tuesday to avoid it drying out at the post office over the long weekend.
I still don't understand half of what he told me.... Something about The Shadow had it in for him or something like that.
Anyway, have a good weekend, and keep Mr. Frank in your thoughts - he'll need all the emotional support he can get in the coming long months of rehabilitaion - assuming he survives at all!Respectfully,
Dr. Stogie