• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

King and Reigning Champeen

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
Click here
(Turn up your speakers)

Huckleberry, the team, the myth, the LEGEND

Ahhhhh. I'm basking in my own celebrity. Why the dark shades you ask? Cause when you're as cool as I am the sun shines all the time.

"Oh Lord it's hard to be humble..."

I'd like to thank all the little people I stepped on and trashed to get where I am today.

"When you're perfect in every way..."

I'd like to thank those eight of you who remained mired in outstanding mediocrity while convincing themselves their season would turn around "next week".

"I can't wait to look in the mirror..."

I'd like to thank Leebo, who believed that all he needed was a quarterback and proceeded to trade away Donovan McNabb the league MVP at this point for Jon Kitna (who I cut) which left his team foundering and himself fretting away in quiet desperation.

"Cuz I get better lookin' each day..."

And to Sibernation who's hands off approach to coaching simply boggles the mind. He hasn't touched his team since August 23 and still finished in the final four and who, I might add, knows as much about football as I do about quantum physics... maybe less.

"To know me is to love me..."

I'd like to thank MattR who had no chance from day one but fought viciously throughout the year to come up with 2, count ‘em, 2 huge wins to finish dead last.

"I must be a hell of a man..."

To Joe P for his selflessness in picking up all those fine sticks and taking care of them until the time that he sends them to me. Thanks.

To Beasty for keeping that top spot warm and attainable all year while I assembled, using my own devastating mental acuity, a team that would finally drive him in to obscurity.

To those of you not mentioned personally I just have to say, well, let's face it, you are, all of you, eminently forgetable.

Neal

Nice poem!

I just won a hard-fought semifinal to make it into the final game. The guy I'm playing is 13-1 on the season, has the most points scored, and has destroyed his opponents.

I finished the season at 7-7 with the second-most points scored.

He has Priest Holmes, Shawn Alexander, Daunte Culpepper, Tony Gonzalez, and Kevan Barlow.

I have Clinton Portis, Marvin Harrison, Randy Moss, Ahman Green, and Stephen Davis

I can only pray that Vermeil will rest Holmes and Fox will NOT rest Davis next week.

quantum what?? oh it doesnt matter, I got the drift :0 :sign: :sign:

It's still the TOP 4 baby!!!! and 10 nice ones to boot! :p

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

<my side hurts>

Eminently forgetable? Forget this.....
****-you.gif
usuck.gif

That was halarious...... Congrats! :thumbs:

That was some funny chit!!!

Congrats to you Neal!! :D

Congartualtions my friend. For a while there I thought Favre was going to pull it off.

Good job!

Hope you didn't dislocate your shoulder pattin' yourself on the back! :p

SamClemmons said:
To Joe P for his selflessness in picking up all those fine sticks and taking care of them until the time that he sends them to me. Thanks.
What sticks??? :sign: