• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kingantz Review Thread

Is this the sign up thread for your pass? I'm in!! :D

Great stuff Greg, keep 'em coming.

I sense the makings of another Wilkey...
Uh uh. Greg is the undisputed KING of cigar reviews here at CP. :cool: This is a man who truly loves cigars and the process of reviewing and writing. This thread and the body of work it represents is most sticky-worthy!

Well done, sir. Your dedication to the craft and to CigarPass is greatly appreciated.

Wilkey

This is fantastic! I am really enjoying these reviews. The pics are great! An asset to CP for sure! :thumbs:

As a newb to CP I'd like to say thank you for the wonderful reviews. You've done an excellent job and provided me with a giant list of "must try" cigars!! You've even got me thinking about sending you a couple that are in my humi that I didn't see on your list. :D

Thanks for this Greg. I have always enjoyed reading your reviews. Sometime soon, I will be sending you my personal blend to get your take on it.

As a newb to CP I'd like to say thank you for the wonderful reviews. You've done an excellent job and provided me with a giant list of "must try" cigars!! You've even got me thinking about sending you a couple that are in my humi that I didn't see on your list. :D

Thank you sir! I've still got a few that's missing, but working on it! :D

Thanks for this Greg. I have always enjoyed reading your reviews. Sometime soon, I will be sending you my personal blend to get your take on it.

Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to it Israel!

Last April you bought a five-pack Cuban sampler from me. Before the end of that month you were selling Cuban fivers yourself! In extremely short order you accumulated a large and diverse cigar collection. With a digital camera, you then proceeded to develop a very nice review system that has informed and delighted many fellow cigar enthusiasts.

All in ONE YEAR!! :laugh:

Congrats on one HELL of a year of acquisition and discovery, Greg! :thumbs: Keep up the good work!

Steve

I would like to thank you for all the hard work and effort that you have put into these reviews. I don't visit CP as much as I did in the past but, when I do I visit this thread. :thumbs:

Now you can see the quandary. If you drink better stuff you can't smoke all those cigars. If you smoke all those cigars you can drink better stuff. Greg is at one end and I'm at the other :p

Now you can see the quandary. If you drink better stuff you can't smoke all those cigars. If you smoke all those cigars you can drink better stuff. Greg is at one end and I'm at the other :p

Y'all need to get together and have a Cigar/Scotch HERF sometime then Ray. That way you can have the best of both worlds!How 'bout somewhere around Charlotte? :whistling:

Y'all need to get together and have a Cigar/Scotch HERF sometime then Ray. That way you can have the best of both worlds!How 'bout somewhere around Charlotte? :whistling:
Charlotte, NJ...??

:laugh:

Yeah, this grape Mad Dog doesn't go all too well with the Cohiba Esplendido. :D Pretty sure a grape White Owl prolly wouldn't go all too well with a dram of MaCallan 25 either. How 'bout a Boli RC and Aberlour 12?

You need an Antonio Y Cleopatra to go with Macallan.

I love the reviews, but a lot of the links are broken and send me back to the forum page. :(

OH OH I know I know! Pick me Pick me!

All the links that look like this will work
“http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?s=&showtopic=51442&view=findpost&p=762103”

All the ones that look like this won't work any more. It has to do with the change Rod made in indexing a few months ago.
“http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/61259-hoyo-de-monterrey-epicure-no-2-2000/page__view__findpost__p__919295”

I can express just how much I love this thread! thank you again for putting it together man! :love: