• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Knee Replacement Tomorrow

I hope the surgery is going well Louie and the recovery is even better. See you soon at Schlesinger's...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good luck with the surgery and hope you make a full recovery soon Lou.

Good luck to you Louie and hope you make a fast recovery!

I hope all went well Louie, please let us know when you get a chance. I'm hoping they don't still put people on that medieval torture device the day after surgery that gets your leg used to motion again. If they still use it, I hope your day after surgery went better than mine. :thumbs:

Hope everything went well Louie. My mother-in-law just had both done a little over a month ago. Rehab is hell but it's worth it. Take care my friend.

DG

Wishing you a quick recovery Louie! My friends, 65 year old mom just had it done last week and is doing great. She has to get the other one done after the first heals. The early exercise is the key.

Probably parts were made in the next county over. Warsaw-Orthopedic capitol of the world.

I hope all went well Louie. Ortho types of surgery stink.

Let us know how you are making out.

What the hell happened. I go away for a few days to have my knee whacked on and I come back to this :laugh:. I thought I was at the wrong site!!

I very much appreciate all the encouragement and good wishes.

Made it through surgery in pretty good shape.

Yea, they put you on the torture machine to move the leg the next day.

I just went into a rehab facility and I'll be here for 7 days.

Again, thanks for everyone's well wishes.

/Lou

Must be some kind of virus going around. I see an ortho doctor November 16 to see about my left knee. Hurts like a bitch. Hope you get better soon.

What the hell happened. I go away for a few days to have my knee whacked on and I come back to this
laugh.gif
. I thought I was at the wrong site!!

I very much appreciate all the encouragement and good wishes.

Made it through surgery in pretty good shape.

Yea, they put you on the torture machine to move the leg the next day.

I just went into a rehab facility and I'll be here for 7 days.

Again, thanks for everyone's well wishes.

/Lou

Glad to here it went well! Mine went better than expected they say. I'm heavily drugged and in some pain but better than I expected so that's awesome.

Louie and Bu11dog - great to hear you are both doing well.

Louie - I know going to the rehab facility stinks but it is for the best.

My father had his knee done too and he did not go to the facility. Needless to say his procedure and recovery not go well and nearly 2 years later his knee is not doing well at all. He is the 1 in 100 that the procedure does not go well for.

Going in tomorrow for a total left knee replacement. I must have had 10 knee shots this summer, but they had no lasting effect. Got to the point where it was having a really bad impact on my golf game. Of course the 6 Vicodin I had to take during the round might have had some impact :laugh:

Rehab is a bitch, but you have to be diligent about it for the best outcome.

See you guys on the flip side.

/Lou

Good luck brother!

What the hell happened. I go away for a few days to have my knee whacked on and I come back to this :laugh:. I thought I was at the wrong site!!

/Lou

Huh? Must be the meds talking :D

Glad you're feeling better, Lou.

Good to hear you're doing well Louie. I'm not sure who invented that "Day After" machine, but I hope he/she suffers untold pain in Hell. Take pictures just before you have your staples out, my knee was almost a flourescent yellow with some purple tinges. And then it atrophied. Hope your rehab goes well, Pappy is a great guy to have in your corner when going through something like this. :thumbs: :laugh:

Thanks for posting you and bu11dogs' surgery went well, gives me some time to ponder when I'll do my shoulders.

After reading about everyones stories, I'm more inclined now to have my rotators re-attached. I just didn't want to stay out of work for 4 months.