• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Escepcion Italian RE

bucfan444

Cigar Hoarding for the apocalypse
Anyone pulled the trigger on a box or 5'er of these yet. They were highly anticipated by fans of the 2010 original Italian RE which to this day is in my top 5 Cubanos.
I'm test driving one this week I received from a generous BOTL I'm Canada.
Anyone else got a grip on these so far?
My mini review forthcoming

If it could find some, I'd definitely pull the trigger on them. I'm looking forward to your review tho.

Last edited:
Yes, I have tried a few, they need to be dryboxed for about a week, then they are pretty good. I think they need to rest for a few years before they are great...

Would love to see if these live up to the 2010's as those were damn great cigars. Heck time to start searching for another box of these. I'm going to pick up a fiver of the new ones to kick the tires.

I think I might have one of those older ones. I'm not clear if they were 2010 or 2011. Don't see a 2010 online.

Anyone pulled the trigger on a box or 5'er of these yet. They were highly anticipated by fans of the 2010 original Italian RE which to this day is in my top 5 Cubanos.
I'm test driving one this week I received from a generous BOTL I'm Canada.
Anyone else got a grip on these so far?
My mini review forthcoming

Is this the Don Jose?

You're on CIGAR LOCK-DOWN!...remember? ;)

That's why I'm asking to split. I've been very good actually and just buying a few here and there.

It's Bill's fault for dragging my butt back in here. Looking at all those damn pictures on Todays Smoke thread is killing me!

5 person box split?????
I'd consider that for sure. They're located only within Italy at a reasonable price...any seller outside of Italy will add their vig to the purchase price. Shipping is quite expensive at $75.00...and the shipment is NOT guaranteed. Not sure I'm willing to take that risk.

Would love to see if these live up to the 2010's as those were damn great cigars. Heck time to start searching for another box of these. I'm going to pick up a fiver of the new ones to kick the tires.
Heeeeee's Baaaaaaaack!!!!!! :cool:

Hold on, I am trying to communicate with my italian vendor who has them for around $440... I will let you know later today...

If this is going to be a split, I'd sure be grateful if I could snag a few of these......:cool: