• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado Felicias

I just smoked a Maduro last night and I have to say I was a little disappointed.

But I had rather high hopes after reading this thread yesterday.

I think I had a bum stick as the draw was troublesome from the start, and the burn was very uneven and difficult. I had all manner of runners and tunneling.

However, the flavor of the smoke was very nice. It was much fuller than I was expecting with a real "kick" to it. I'm glad I had just eaten dinner before sitting down to herf it.

I'll be trying another one, though I think it will be a natural next time around.

I highly recommend the maduros!

-Rob

That's good to know, I think I just sent my last one out to someone... :whistling:

:thumbs:

-Rob

I highly recommend the maduros!

-Rob

That's good to know, I think I just sent my last one out to someone... :whistling:

:thumbs:

-Rob

Edited to say...
I have smoked a full box of the maduros and had only minimal burn problems throughout.

I purchased (and just finished) a box of the maddie's following Wilkey's review. Love these little sticks, but I enjoy the maddie's over the nattie's. :)