• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lee Ho Fook Box Pass

tigger

gutter-grade asstrash
Months ago, it occurred to me that while this is Cigarpass.com, I'd never hosted a pass here. Then life got nuts, and I never got around to it.

I'm doing this as an invite only pass, and keeping it fairly local, and small, what with the holidays coming up and cold dry air, well, in the air. The invitees are as follows:

1. Roy R. Frush
2. tone-ny
3. rob300c
4. Dave
5. Ginseng
6. Fpkjr
7. conventrycat86
8. smokelaw1
9. TheLostGringo
10. grateful1
11. tigger

(edited to rearrange the list of invitees that was drawn farther down the thread)

This here is the Lee Ho Fook Box Pass. There will be a sheet with three columns on it. Each participant will take one cigar from each column, and put one of similar quality/rarity or commonality. Three takes, three puts. Many countries of production are welcome for puts.

Other than that, standard rules apply - Please check the box when it arrives to make sure everything is intact, check to make sure the next recipient on the list is available before you send the box along, etc. (rules can be read at: http://www.cigarpass.com/rules.shtml)

This is a CPI insured pass. If you're not a "member" of CPI, please consider joining. It's a great idea.

It will probably be clear how this is set up, but Column A will be "interesting" - either pretty high end, or out of production stuff, Column B will be good solid stuff, and column C will be little, but tasty smokes.

Here's what the starters look like (Columns separated by dashes, since I can't seem to figure out formatting :rolleyes: :

1 Punch Ninfas EAR ABR 02 - WOAM 2005 - Partagas Short (Recent Production)

2 RyJ Celestiales Finos URL SEP 00 - PSD No. 4 OEB SEP 06 - Partagas Short (Recent Production)

3 Sancho Panza Corona MRB MAY 06 - Montecristo #3 PUL May 01 - Cohiba Siglo I GTA ABR 06

4 Rafael Gonzales Lonsdale NRG AGO 05 - Bolivar CE POS NOV 06 - Cohiba Siglo I GTA ABR 06

5 Cohiba Lancero PFY DIC 05 - Partagas Ser du Conn #1 GSO Mar 07 - RASCC POS DIC 06

6 Los Statos De luxe Selectos circa 2002 - H. Upmann Mag 46 ROA Nov 06 - RASCC POS DIC 06

7 Bolivar Gold Medal POS ENE 07 - RyJ Short Churchill UGT SEP 06 - Partagas Chicos From Early 06

8 H. Upmann Sir Winston OCE MAR 07 - Juan Lopez Sel No. 2 MRB FEB 06 - Partagas Chicos From Early 06

9 Ramon Allones Estupendos POS AGO 06 - Vegas Robaina Unicos ROA FEB 06 - Cuaba Divinos Circa 2005

10 Cohiba Siglo VI FIM JUL 05 - HDM Petit Robusto Circa 2005 - Cuaba Divinos Circa 2005

There will also be a raffle bag. Folks who put smokes in it will get to take a fortune cookie (which, Lord help me, I'm going to try and make). Each cookie will have numbers in it. I will draw one of the numbers (from a duplicate set I will keep) when the pass gets back to me. Whoever has the same numbers I draw wins what's in the raffle bag.

I ask that each invitee either accept or decline on this thread. If you are accepting, please PM me your name and mailing address. Participants in close geographical areas are welcome to get together and do their puts/takes together. Once I have all of the addresses, I will pick the pass order within each geographical area by drawing names out of a something.

If anyone declines, I have a couple of backup invitees I will contact.

Enjoy, please. :)

Aaawooooooooooooo!

Ready to roll, daddi-O!

Thanks for the invite. So which column do Moonies go in? ???

Wilkey

Sweet looking pass. I'm in. We could do a coupe at once "pass night" somewhere to save it some flying time.

Let's do this!
Tim a suggestion... instead of making the cookies buy premade ones and remove the fortune with tweezers and then replace the fortune.
I would try this route before actually trying to bake!

-Rob

Sweet looking pass. I'm in. We could do a coupe at once "pass night" somewhere to save it some flying time.

x2 on the meeting swap, maybe next week since a few of us will be at the same place on October 26.

I'm in!

I'm In.. I like the meeting swap idea if we can settle on a date and time?
Tim, Thanks again, brother.

Regards,
Frank

Might aught to call this one "The Damned Yankee Pass" :laugh:

Looks like fun, tho.

Can I get the Beef Chow Mein with that ???

I would just like to say, this Ho is highly insulted a pass was named after him, and no invite! :laugh:

Seriously, good looking pass and cast of players! Have fun boys!

Lee

LMAO @ Lee! :D

Assuming all goes well (and with the crew signed up, I have no doubt it will), maybe I'll do an expanded version in the Spring.

Hell of a way to start things off with this pass virgin. I'm in. Is that list going to be the pass order?

Lil update:

The pass order will be as follows (randomly drawn within geographic area), with the proviso I've added after the list:

1. Roy R. Frush
2. tone-ny
3. rob300c
4. Dave
5. Ginseng
6. Fpkjr
7. conventrycat86
8. smokelaw1
9. TheLostGringo
10. grateful1
11. tigger

Priviso: Unless someone objects strenuously, if any recipient of the pass receives it in the order stated and is able to get together with any other participants to do puts and takes in person, puts and takes will be done in the order of the list above, skipping over anyone on the list who is not present. The pass will then be sent or delivered to the first skipped name on the list to do his puts and takes and send it on to the next person on the list who hasn't yet participated.

It hurt my brain to write that. ???

If you have any questions about what the above means please PM me.

I'm hoping to ship on Monday, 10/22, so that the New York contingent receives the pass in time for what sounds like a planned 10/26 get together among some of them.

Edited for slight change in pass order.

Lil update:

The pass order will be as follows (randomly drawn within geographic area), with the proviso I've added after the list:

1. Dave
2. Roy R. Frush
3. tone-ny
4. rob300c
5. Ginseng
6. Fpkjr
7. conventrycat86
8. smokelaw1
9. TheLostGringo
10. grateful1
11. tigger

Priviso: Unless someone objects strenuously, if any recipient of the pass receives it in the order stated and is able to get together with any other participants to do puts and takes in person, puts and takes will be done in the order of the list above, skipping over anyone on the list who is not present. The pass will then be sent or delivered to the first skipped name on the list to do his puts and takes and send it on to the next person on the list who hasn't yet participated.

It hurt my brain to write that. ???

If you have any questions about what the above means please PM me.

I'm hoping to ship on Monday, 10/22, so that the New York contingent receives the pass in time for what sounds like a planned 10/26 get together among some of them.

How coincidental, I don't work on 10/26. I can also do after hours on 10/25 around 9-ish, and hell, wouldn't even mind a 10/27 get together.