• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lee Ho Fook Box Pass

Lil update:

The pass order will be as follows (randomly drawn within geographic area), with the proviso I've added after the list:

1. Dave
2. Roy R. Frush
3. tone-ny
4. rob300c
5. Ginseng
6. Fpkjr
7. conventrycat86
8. smokelaw1
9. TheLostGringo
10. grateful1
11. tigger

Priviso: Unless someone objects strenuously, if any recipient of the pass receives it in the order stated and is able to get together with any other participants to do puts and takes in person, puts and takes will be done in the order of the list above, skipping over anyone on the list who is not present. The pass will then be sent or delivered to the first skipped name on the list to do his puts and takes and send it on to the next person on the list who hasn't yet participated.

It hurt my brain to write that. ???

If you have any questions about what the above means please PM me.

I'm hoping to ship on Monday, 10/22, so that the New York contingent receives the pass in time for what sounds like a planned 10/26 get together among some of them.

How coincidental, I don't work on 10/26. I can also do after hours on 10/25 around 9-ish, and hell, wouldn't even mind a 10/27 get together.

Geez tigger, the only one who calls me "conventrycat86" is ManFruit on CigarRebellion. :laugh: :love:

Oh and if Josh is AFTER me, I guess all I have to do is leave it on his wife's desk. That'll save time and shipping, LMAO! :D

Priviso: Unless someone objects strenuously, if any recipient of the pass receives it in the order stated and is able to get together with any other participants to do puts and takes in person, puts and takes will be done in the order of the list above, skipping over anyone on the list who is not present. The pass will then be sent or delivered to the first skipped name on the list to do his puts and takes and send it on to the next person on the list who hasn't yet participated.

It hurt my brain to write that. ???

Scene 26 in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" was easier to follow than that:

FATHER: Cut that out, cut that out. Look, you're marryin' Princess
Lucky, so you'd better get used to the idea. [smack] Guards! Make sure
the Prince doesn't leave this room until I come and get 'im.
GUARD #1: Not to leave the room even if you come and get him.
GUARD #2: Hic!
FATHER: No, no. Until I come and get 'im.
GUARD #1: Until you come and get him, we're not to enter the room.
FATHER: No, no, no. You stay in the room and make sure 'e doesn't
leave.
GUARD #1: And you'll come and get him.
FATHER: Right.
GUARD #1: We don't need to do anything, apart from just stop him
entering the room.
FATHER: No, no. Leaving the room.
GUARD #1: Leaving the room, yes.
FATHER: All right?
GUARD #1: Right. Oh, if-if-if, uh, if-if-if, uh, if-if-if we...
FATHER: Yes, what is it?
GUARD #1: Oh, if-if, oh--
FATHER: Look, it's quite simple.
GUARD #1: Uh...
FATHER: You just stay here, and make sure 'e doesn't leave the room.
All right?
GUARD #1: Oh, I remember. Uh, can he leave the room with us?
FATHER: N- No no no. You just keep him in here, and make sure--
GUARD #1: Oh, yes, we'll keep him in here, obviously. But if he had
to leave and we were--
FATHER: No, no, just keep him in here--
GUARD #1: Until you, or anyone else,--
FATHER: No, not anyone else, just me--
GUARD #1: Just you.
FATHER: Get back.
GUARD #1: Get back.
FATHER: Right?
GUARD #1: Right, we'll stay here until you get back.
FATHER: And, uh, make sure he doesn't leave.
GUARD #1: What?
FATHER: Make sure 'e doesn't leave.
GUARD #1: The Prince?
FATHER: Yes, make sure 'e doesn't leave.
GUARD #1: Oh, yes, of course. I thought you meant him. Y'know, it
seemed a bit daft, me havin' to guard him when he's a guard.
FATHER: Is that clear?
GUARD #1: Oh, quite clear, no problems.
[starts to leave]
Where are you going?
GUARD #1: We're coming with you.
FATHER: No no, I want you to stay 'ere and make sure 'e doesn't leave.
GUARD #1: Oh, I see. Right.
HERBERT: But, Father!
FATHER: Shut your noise, you! And get that suit on! And no singing!
FATHER: Oh, go get a glass of water.

Bill,

If you value those cigars (as we all do!!) I wouldn't leave them on Laurie's desk. Though it would be funny as hell if you dropped by and said "Here, this is for your husband."

Updating a bit:

Pass order within the New York crowd has been changed slightly at the request of one the City contingent.

Fortune cookies are baked.

Will ship tomorrow, or Tuesday at the latest.

:)

Friggin' NY crew.

Possibly 5 guys from this pass will be at my house on Thrusday....you'd think they would bring some cigar with them!

:laugh:

mmmmmm...cookies!

Okay if this is on the road to Roy R. Frush we will try to meet on Thursday for lunch and he will hand off the box. If this meets with the pass hosts permission I am requesting that the pass participants that will be in CT on Thursday and Friday please bring your puts. At that time we can do a mass exchange and then get the pass on the road.

Tim I hope you don't mind this as there will be quite a few of us in the Nutmeg State on 10/25-26.

Okay if this is on the road to Roy R. Frush we will try to meet on Thursday for lunch and he will hand off the box. If this meets with the pass hosts permission I am requesting that the pass participants that will be in CT on Thursday and Friday please bring your puts. At that time we can do a mass exchange and then get the pass on the road.

Tim I hope you don't mind this as there will be quite a few of us in the Nutmeg State on 10/25-26.

Ummm...Tim....feel free to join us on Thursday! :thumbs:

It may end up being the quickest pass in history, but I don't mind. :D

Box is off to Elliot, DC# 03063030000223598967

Will request that it be moved to "In progress"

Gary - I'll see what I can do about Thursday, but my schedule doesn't look great right now.

Thanks folks!

Anthony (and others),

If you feel more comfortable PMing puts/takes ahead of time, I'm happy to look them over, but from my end, it really isn't necessary. One of the criteria I used in inviting folks was my personal knowledge of each of you and/or your reputations.

I would be astonished if anyone on the list didn't conduct himself in a fair and equitable manner. In the be all and end all, what matters is that everyone enjoys being a part of this. :)

Anthony (and others),

If you feel more comfortable PMing puts/takes ahead of time, I'm happy to look them over, but from my end, it really isn't necessary. One of the criteria I used in inviting folks was my personal knowledge of each of you and/or your reputations.

I would be astonished if anyone on the list didn't conduct himself in a fair and equitable manner. In the be all and end all, what matters is that everyone enjoys being a part of this. :)

Except Josh...he has to post um!

...and I thought the cookies were what matter most?! Geeesh!

<2 Members: grateful1, smokelaw1>

Hey all,

As it turns out, my trip was cancelled. I'll be around, and might even be able to make Thursday's mass hand-off.

LMAO! :laugh:

couple of them are a little crisp around the edges. but then so are the host of this pass and a few of the participants. :whistling:

I'll be around, and might even be able to make Thursday's mass hand-off.

So that's what they call it nowadays? They used to refer to this as "circle jerking".

How long ago would that have been for you? ???

:laugh: :D :cool:

-------------------------

Contest for the pass participants. Please post the most recent date when you were involved in a 'mass hand-off'.

Be honest...the winner will receive a prize from Matt_R.

I'll be around, and might even be able to make Thursday's mass hand-off.

So that's what they call it nowadays? They used to refer to this as "circle jerking".

How long ago would that have been for you? ???

:laugh: :D :cool:

-------------------------

Contest for the pass participants. Please post the most recent date when you were involved in a 'mass hand-off'.

Be honest...the winner will receive a prize from Matt_R.

Sounds like someone's been using the bathroom at Grand Central in the wee hours of the morning.

1. Roy R. Frush
2. tone-ny
3. rob300c
4. Dave
5. Ginseng
6. Fpkjr
7. conventrycat86
8. smokelaw1
9. TheLostGringo
10. grateful1
11. tigger