• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lee Ho Fook Box Pass

I'm happy to report that the pass arrived today in fine shape. As would be expected this early on, the inventory was all properly labeled and accounted for. Here is an updated list:

1 Punch Ninfas EAR ABR 02 - WOAM 2005 - Partagas Short (Recent Production)

2 RyJ Celestiales Finos URL SEP 00 - PSD No. 4 OEB SEP 06 - Partagas Short (Recent Production)

3 Sancho Panza Corona MRB MAY 06 - Montecristo #3 PUL May 01 - Cohiba Siglo I GTA ABR 06

4 Rafael Gonzales Lonsdale NRG AGO 05 - Bolivar CE POS NOV 06 - Cohiba Siglo I GTA ABR 06

5 Cohiba Lancero PFY DIC 05 - Partagas Ser du Conn #1 GSO Mar 07 - RASCC POS DIC 06

6 Los Statos De luxe Selectos circa 2002 - H. Upmann Mag 46 ROA Nov 06 - RASCC POS DIC 06

7 Bolivar Gold Medal POS ENE 07 - RyJ Short Churchill UGT SEP 06 - Partagas Chicos From Early 06

8 H. Upmann Sir Winston OCE MAR 07 - Juan Lopez Sel No. 2 MRB FEB 06 - Partagas Chicos From Early 06

9 Ramon Allones Estupendos POS AGO 06 - Vegas Robaina Unicos ROA FEB 06 - Cuaba Divinos Circa 2005

10 Cohiba Siglo VI FIM JUL 05 - HDM Petit Robusto Circa 2005 - Cuaba Divinos Circa 2005

11 RyJ Prince of Wales SUA JUN 01 - Monte Especial AEP MAR 06 - Punch Petit Punch OEB MAY 07

It turns out I will be attending the event in CT on the 26th. If folks prefer to do their puts/takes Thursday night, I am still available to hand the box off in person to Anthony tomorrow and he can take the pass up to Gary's. Otherwise, I will bring the pass up Friday morning. BTW, there is no humidipak in the raffle container. If anyone has one to donate to the pass the cigars in it will likely be in better shape.

Tim, I applaud your efforts in baking those fortune cookies and preparing the menu! Thanks for hosting! :thumbs:

I'm happy to report that the pass arrived today in fine shape. As would be expected this early on, the inventory was all properly labeled and accounted for. Here is an updated list:

1 Punch Ninfas EAR ABR 02 - WOAM 2005 - Partagas Short (Recent Production)

2 RyJ Celestiales Finos URL SEP 00 - PSD No. 4 OEB SEP 06 - Partagas Short (Recent Production)

3 Sancho Panza Corona MRB MAY 06 - Montecristo #3 PUL May 01 - Cohiba Siglo I GTA ABR 06

4 Rafael Gonzales Lonsdale NRG AGO 05 - Bolivar CE POS NOV 06 - Cohiba Siglo I GTA ABR 06

5 Cohiba Lancero PFY DIC 05 - Partagas Ser du Conn #1 GSO Mar 07 - RASCC POS DIC 06

6 Los Statos De luxe Selectos circa 2002 - H. Upmann Mag 46 ROA Nov 06 - RASCC POS DIC 06

7 Bolivar Gold Medal POS ENE 07 - RyJ Short Churchill UGT SEP 06 - Partagas Chicos From Early 06

8 H. Upmann Sir Winston OCE MAR 07 - Juan Lopez Sel No. 2 MRB FEB 06 - Partagas Chicos From Early 06

9 Ramon Allones Estupendos POS AGO 06 - Vegas Robaina Unicos ROA FEB 06 - Cuaba Divinos Circa 2005

10 Cohiba Siglo VI FIM JUL 05 - HDM Petit Robusto Circa 2005 - Cuaba Divinos Circa 2005

11 RyJ Prince of Wales SUA JUN 01 - Monte Especial AEP MAR 06 - Punch Petit Punch OEB MAY 07

It turns out I will be attending the event in CT on the 26th. If folks prefer to do their puts/takes Thursday night, I am still available to hand the box off in person to Anthony tomorrow and he can take the pass up to Gary's. Otherwise, I will bring the pass up Friday morning. BTW, there is no humidipak in the raffle container. If anyone has one to donate to the pass the cigars in it will likely be in better shape.

Tim, I applaud your efforts in baking those fortune cookies and preparing the menu! Thanks for hosting! :thumbs:

I think we had hoped that we would make are Puts & Takes in person on Thursday Night as a bunch of us are going to be at Gary's house. Obviously if passing it off tomorrow is to inconvenient then we will make other plans. Perhaps some of the others could chime in here with suggestions.

It would be good to get it into Anthony's hands tomorrow, so p/t's may be done tomorrow night.

If not...then we'll work with what we gots!

Nice plays!

Elliot if you could get this to me today it would be great. Since everyone will be at Gary's tonight they want to get it over with. This could be CP's fastest pass! :thumbs:

Will be meeting Elliot for lunch and will have the pass for tonight's meeting. :thumbs:

While I'm sure you fellas are too busy having fun, if possible, please post updates so the folks not in attendance can follow along!

Folks who remember them are welcome to post their puts/takes here, but there may be some holes, as 7 guys did puts/takes last night in fairly short order. When the pass gets back to me, I will post the contents, for sure.

Folks who remember them are welcome to post their puts/takes here, but there may be some holes, as 7 guys did puts/takes last night in fairly short order. When the pass gets back to me, I will post the contents, for sure.

A:
Take: Cohiba Lancero 05
Put: Cohiba Sublime EL (04)

B:
Take: WOAM
Put: ????? I can't rememeber....after discussion in which I realized that my first thought was not sufficient(thanks for the help Gary), I changed my mind, something 98 ish....

C:
Take: ????????
Put: '01 Lusitania....two snips, and you've got three party shorts....

A:
Take: Cohiba Lancero 05
Put: Cohiba Sublime EL (04)

B:
Take: WOAM
Put: ????? I can't rememeber....after discussion in which I realized that my first thought was not sufficient(thanks for the help Gary), I changed my mind, something 98 ish....

C:
Take: ????????
Put: '01 Lusitania....two snips, and you've got three party shorts....

Your 2nd put was a '98 LGC MdO No. 1

While I'm sure you fellas are too busy having fun, if possible, please post updates so the folks not in attendance can follow along!

To the best of my recollection.

1: Take: 200? Romeo y Julieta Prince of Wales. Put: 2003 Sancho Panza Corona Gigante

2: Take: 1998 La Gloria Cuban Medaille d'Or No. 1, Put: 1998 La Flor de Cano Corona

3: Take: 200? Hoyo de Monterrey "Help", Put: 2006 Romeo y Julieta Petit Corona

Take:
10A - Cohiba Siglo VI
9B - VR Unicos
10C - Cuaba Divinos

Put:
15A - Sancho Panza Sanchos (FEB '03)
15B - Diplomatico #2 (I have NO freakin' idea what the box code is....) :laugh:
15C - RASCC (SEP '06)

I remember I was after "Jim" :laugh: (sorry again Frank :blush: ) and before Josh and I put in for the lottery and I actually kept my winning numbers from my fortune cookie. :D

What pass? :whistling:

As I won't be getting this out until Monday, I'll take a look at the line up and see what I can see.

I hope to post on this by Sunday.

This has to be the fastest pass in CP history. Wilkey and Dave are still left to go but it should be over by next Saturday! :D

Thanks Tim for having me in the pass.

Yeah it was fun but I smoked all the cigars I took...
Boli Gm for a 98 Punch Churchill
Monte Especial for ???
Cohiba Siglo I for HdM Hoyo Du Principe

Tim, thanks for inviting me!
Fast and fun!

-Rob

Well in preparation for the recipient after me, Moontrances are ready to go. :thumbs:

I hope there are still cookies available, I love home made treats.

Well in preparation for the recipient after me, Moontrances are ready to go. :thumbs:

I hope there are still cookies available, I love home made treats.

OK - overload at work toady..I have no idea what I did for P/T's...I know I filled in line 18! :D

6a and 6c... for a Parti Mille Fluer (98) and a San Cristobal El Principe(06)....3rd one...dunno

Fedex - 141117730031528

It's been Fun!

Edit Take : 17b Cano - Put: 18b SLR