• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lets Play Walmart Bingo

Can employees count on the card? :laugh: Some like to shop there after work.

There's one missing on that card I think.

There should be some reference to all the "Pro-union" bumper stickers in the parking lot.

I printed some out for the whole office! We're gonna see how long it takes for someone to yell out "BINGO" in the middle of Wal-Mart!

Hey, you gotta have SOME fun at work right?!?

Your tax dollars hard at work!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You could probably fill up 1 or 2 more of these with Wal*Mart people.

Perhaps it's just me, Pett, but I find your original post to be in poor taste.

Multi-racial children is a problem?
They're all stereotypes and it's a f'n joke. Don't like it, don't laugh and move on. :rolleyes:

I've seen more than a few of those! :D

Therein lies the problem, John. Stereotypes are always a touchy subject. I'm sure you'd have a different take on this if it was "Let's Play Inner-City Bingo" or a similar game that made fun of some other cultural stereotype.

But, hey, it would only be a joke, right? ;)

Multi-racial children is a problem?

No one ever said any of them are a problem just a fact of going to walmart.

As for being in poor taste umm its a joke that just happens to hit home if you have ever been to a walmart. RP

Steve,

It's okay not to like it because of stereotypes. I know what your saying. When someone picks out the one about race, though, as in "oh shit, he said something about race" that just looks stupid. Having an issue with the entire joke is another thing though. State you don't appreciate it and move on, like you did.

For me, though, innercity bingo or country club bingo would probably be just as humorous if it had outlandish stereotypes like this one.

-John

Steve,

It's okay not to like it because of stereotypes. I know what your saying. When someone picks out the one about race, though, as in "oh shit, he said something about race" that just looks stupid. Having an issue with the entire joke is another thing though. State you don't appreciate it and move on, like you did.

For me, though, innercity bingo or country club bingo would probably be just as humorous if it had outlandish stereotypes like this one.

-John

I agree John, It's nothing like calling something a jap bike

**This is only a joke** :laugh:

CPBingo-1.jpg

LOL... Sounds like the makings of a contest to me. New threads only, from a certain date...

Steve,

-John

I agree John, It's nothing like calling something a jap bike

Nice bait... ;) If you got 270lb line on your reel, I'll bite! :laugh: not really, I just wanted to make a fishing line joke...

Now that's a good bingo. The really funny part is, you probably could have used a 10x10 card for all the CP cliches! You could fill that card with just about any thread on here!

Is there a handbook I can get somewhere that tells me which stereotypes are just jokes and which ones are offensive? There must be something that's off limits, but I'm finding it harder to figure it out.

Go ahead and call me hyper-sensitive (there are times I may be), but it wouldn't hurt for a little more sensitivity to be on display here out of respect for others.

When someone picks out the one about race, though, as in "oh shit, he said something about race" that just looks stupid.

So I guess I look stupid then. Just for a point of reference, does that make my kid look stupid too? I just want to know how I'm supposed to take it.