• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lets Play Walmart Bingo

What exactly needs to be "chatted out" Bruce?

Where the grey line really is.

Religion and politics are already forbidden subjects. I think we've pretty conclusively proven that race is best left alone, regardless of the angle. I will NOT walk egg shells here for fear of offending someone. However, I'm going to carefully consider whether my posts, especially my challenges make me sound like a PRICK.

Walking on eggshells is walking on glass in my opinion. Stick to your guns Brucie!

I was just wondering what you guys do when you are offended by Jimmy Kimmel or Saturday Night Live or any of the dozens of other comedians out there. Do you always write the networks and complain? OMG!! I was offended!! I'm never watching ABC again!!

Good humor and comedy is sometimes edgy and often over the line or at least stomping all over it.

Right, wrong or indifferent, I cannot believe that this silly little piece of humor caused such a stir. I viewed it more as a slam on Wal-Mart than I ever did as a personal attack on anyone. I dare say that a year or two past, we would have seen a response more like this; "That was funny. A little wrong maybe, but funny." Now days, everyone feels a need to bounce up on their soap box.

I guess what I'm saying is, lately I'm seeing the lines of acceptability narrowing here to the point where we can't participate without fear of offending someone. Jeez!!

Janet Jacksons nipple pops out, and the world came crashing down! :laugh: