• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2021

I will he trying it tonight on vherf
I found a similar deal at Trader Joe's - damn good 15 yr. aged scotch with the Trader Joe's label on it. Friends in the know suggested they thought it was Aberlour (I tend to agree). An absolute amazing price (around $40). However - when I went back and purchased another Trader Joe's 15 year it was not the same Scotch. Nice, but not nearly as nice as the "Aberlour" version...

Was very good spicy but was expected because of the sherry. Definitely worth the $80
Interesting. I am intrigued because I'm especially interested in any spirits finished in a sherry barrel (rum, rye, bourbon, scotch...) I absolutely LOVE the Angels Envy finished in the sherry barrels. The 92 proof explains the "spicy"! I've been really enjoying the Smoke Wagon Uncut Unfiltered which is also "spicy" (cask strength). I add one ice cube to open it up and smooth the spice a tad - been tasting absolutely wonderful!!!

Been searching for this one for a while now. It was the last one on the shelf so it wasn’t even a question lol.
View attachment 45096

Looks like a few have managed to get their hands in this rye, but it does seem in short supply. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

I'm personally kind of a Templeton's fan from way back when they were scarce and hard to find. Now they are literally everywhere. Really fascinated they've upped their game and added a few more variations. Any one tried their new offerings? Impressions?

I am still light years away from being a Bourbon aficionado but I am learning what I like. I had a Coopers last week and I was very impressed.....especially given the price.

I am still light years away from being a Bourbon aficionado but I am learning what I like. I had a Coopers last week and I was very impressed.....especially given the price.

The best part of not being an aficionado is the journey in becoming one! Even if you don't ever reach full status - it's sure a fun ride!!!

Finally cracked open the bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel my son gave me for my birthday. Wow... Very nice! 😍

I have to say - Four Roses sure has come a long way from the bottles I used to stash in my boot as a kid... 🤣