• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2021

Its a very lack luster Bourbon that just released. Everyone assumed it would be very hard to get so they bought a bunch without trying it first. Nobody is returning to get more. It needed about 5 more years in the barrel so you can taste really any flavors. Its good for people who don't like their bourbon bold and tasty.
Really? Damn.

Its a very lack luster Bourbon that just released. Everyone assumed it would be very hard to get so they bought a bunch without trying it first. Nobody is returning to get more. It needed about 5 more years in the barrel so you can taste really any flavors. Its good for people who don't like their bourbon bold and tasty.
Wow that’s quite disappointing. I love the regular basil Hayden. Also loved some other toasted barrel releases ie Elijah Craig so was thinking of picking this up. I guess my bills will be spent otherwise

I’ll handsomely reward your effort!
I got a little sidetracked with work, I will be stopping by today.

I actually found some Buffalo Trace for a friend of mine at another store, I had no idea how popular that had become either. He had a hell of a time trying to find that.

Yeah I'm cheap, sue me :p the beam was a cheap amazon deal I'm not a massive fan but its drinkable (just).
20211216_173141.jpg

The other three are good. I really like that Double oaked, can't go wrong with MM or BT

Yeah I'm cheap, sue me :p the beam was a cheap amazon deal I'm not a massive fan but its drinkable (just).
View attachment 50133
Nothing wrong with those choices at all. I gave my father a couple of really nice bottles of bourbon a couple of years ago. They sat unopened because he drinks nothing but JB. So I opened and finished over time the bottles I bought haha. Best gift I’ve ever given him

Nate, you're a crafty guy - I made some shelf brackets out of Booker's boxes. Bottom shelf, then three Booker's boxes to hold the upper shelf. Kind of shelves with built in shadow boxes.

And even now with my dwindled out booze supply, there's a bottle of Booker's, Whistle Pig 10, and WR Double Oak there. Great minds and all that :cool: