• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2021

I'm a simple man I'd happily drink that rare breed until my dying days 😁
I have more bottles of this than any of them. In St. Louis, MO I can get a bottle for $41 or so at Sam's.

Little book 5.
I may or may not have been a few glasses in on some bottles I wanted to sample last night haha. I’ll let you know if I see any around. I might head to Costco tomorrow, people were posting online that allot of the costcos gas big shipments of little book.

If anyone runs across a bottle of Blanton’s, let me know. My neighbor is a top notch dude and I would like to repay him, for all the years of putting up with me.
I saw some at the packie last night, I will go back this afternoon and see if they still have it. they actually had four bottles.

Been sampling a bottle of Knob Creek 9yo Bourbon and really enjoying it. Lots of unique flavors and nice, full body.

Can someone tell me what I just bought? It was a impulse buy and I don’t know anything about thisimage.jpg

Can someone tell me what I just bought? It was a impulse buy and I don’t know anything about thisView attachment 50050
Its a very lack luster Bourbon that just released. Everyone assumed it would be very hard to get so they bought a bunch without trying it first. Nobody is returning to get more. It needed about 5 more years in the barrel so you can taste really any flavors. Its good for people who don't like their bourbon bold and tasty.