• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2021

Trying these out, to see what I like... so far, the 4 Roses is pretty good.

View attachment 39133
I can't speak to the Barrell Bourbon, as I haven't had that variety. But Elijah Craig and Four Rose are always a solid pour. Easy to keep around and any guests you have will always enjoy them as well.

Trying these out, to see what I like... so far, the 4 Roses is pretty good.

Four Roses is👌. Some folks aren't aware of their other harder-to-find single barrel recipes. Their regular single barrel is OBSV. Some go for as much as $400+ on secondary.

1613574171990.png

Does anyone know the going rate for Havana Club 7yr 750ml?

Four Roses is👌. Some folks aren't aware of their other harder-to-find single barrel recipes. Their regular single barrel is OBSV. Some go for as much as $400+ on secondary.

View attachment 39137

I only had single barrel and single barrel barrel strength. What else is out there are what are the differences ?

As I have mentioned, I am trying to learn to appreciate bourbon and while it is a dirty job, I am bound and determined to succeed.

My goal at this point is to be able to pick up subtle differences in various flavors. Of these four, if anyone could tell me the subtle differences I might look for it would make this torturous task a little more enjoyable.

Bourbon 2.jpg