• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2021

Ha....some of the bottles in the picture were bought before the craze...I had several bunkered more than 15 years ago when 20 yr was around $75 and sat on the shelf...traded/sold off some kept a few. I stopped because I have more than I can likely drink in my lifetime (without ruining my kidneys), if I want to taste something that comes out etc. I have friends that chase and share. 2020 we started drinking through what I have....as there wasn’t much else to do. Got a long way to go...

Ha....some of the bottles in the picture were bought before the craze...I had several bunkered more than 15 years ago when 20 yr was around $75 and sat on the shelf...traded/sold off some kept a few. I stopped because I have more than I can likely drink in my lifetime (without ruining my kidneys), if I want to taste something that comes out etc. I have friends that chase and share. 2020 we started drinking through what I have....as there wasn’t much else to do. Got a long way to go...

It doesn't hurt to live, in the area, that you do.

It doesn't hurt to live, in the area, that you do.

True, although interestingly over the last several years the availability of allocated Bourbons in KY has become less than many other areas. I have seen a much better selection in my travels in places like Houston TX than I have seen here. There are some limited geographical releases that we benefit from, like the one I posted above.

Speaking of availability, it will be interesting to see what a law change to allow for the sale of 700ml bottle sizes will do to the availability of import only releases in the US. Fingers crossed.

Can I play with you guys sometime?

I am trying my damndest to learn to enjoy bourbon after a horrifying incident at the age of 16 ruined me for life, but I figured I have to grow up someday! So far, I have bought small bottles of Woodford Reserve and Maker 46 to experiment with.

I am trying my damndest to learn to enjoy bourbon after a horrifying incident at the age of 16 ruined me for life, but I figured I have to grow up someday! So far, I have bought small bottles of Woodford Reserve and Maker 46 to experiment with.
Great start!

Those are good bottles to start with. Its all about learning what you like. Its certainly a fun hobby!!

Those are good bottles to start with. Its all about learning what you like. Its certainly a fun hobby!!
Wine is a great hobby
Beer is a great hobby
Cigars are a great hobby
Bourbon is a great hobby
Golf is a great hobby
Hunting is a great hobby

No wonder marriage got in the way!:rolleyes:

Wine is a great hobby
Beer is a great hobby
Cigars are a great hobby
Bourbon is a great hobby
Golf is a great hobby