• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking at a New Tundra.........

broblues

planning and plotting
Do any of you Brothers have anything good or bad to say about them?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

they look really sharp.. priced a little high but worth it I think.

Hey they are too high priced for me. My brother inlaw has one and its nice.

those truck are really nice and can handle a good workload. Plus they look bas ass ! (desides Ford I'm a sucker for tundras in the full size branch)

I have an 07 Double Cab Limited with the 5.7 that has been good to me. I tow a boat with it mostly which it does without the slightest problem. I had one issue with the front differential which was taken care of under warranty, other than that no complaints. Since I ride the motorcycle most of the time it only has 35k on it in 5 years.[font="Arial""][/font]
[font="Arial""][/font]
I notice Toyota is really dealing on leftover Tundra’s. [font="Arial""][/font]

I have an 07 Double Cab Limited with the 5.7 that has been good to me. I tow a boat with it mostly which it does without the slightest problem. I had one issue with the front differential which was taken care of under warranty, other than that no complaints. Since I ride the motorcycle most of the time it only has 35k on it in 5 years.

I notice Toyota is really dealing on leftover Tundra’s.

I'll find out! ;)

I always thought that the Tundra grill has a slight resemblance to a fumanchu mustache.

Until about five years ago I worked on Foreign and Domestic autos for a living. Hated working on my own shit, so I (and a few others in my shop as well) bought what I thought would need the least maintenance other than preventative.

Toyota Tundra quad cab. Got the Limited with leather seats, etc. Never have had to do anything other than change the oil and brake pads. :thumbs:

Don't know if you have Carmax out your way, but I bought mine used with 7k miles and saved almost $13,000.00 that way. Still had a factory warranty and it looked/smelled like new.

I always buy a sponsor car out something similar. They have low miles and nobody else wants them. Save a ton of money.

I have a 07 quad cab with the 5.7 and I love the truck. Other than a problem with the fuel pump assembly that was covered under warranty have not had one problem with it and they do look bad ass.

I'm not a truck person at all, but I do think that they are the best looking on the road!

They are good trucks, but not perfect. Like my Dad told me a long time ago, "If it has tits or tires, sooner or later you will have problems with it." The quality of the Toyotas edges out the domestics but to a large degree, it is still a matter of maintenance, driving style and luck of the draw. I have owned Chevy's and never had a problem so I buy what suits me, rather than strictly following JD Power and Consumer Reports.