• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Loren

Hope everything is alright Loren, you'll be in our prayers tonight. :thumbs:

Wishing you a speedy recovery and much prayers bro…

I hope you have a speedy recovery Loren and you're back to your old self soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

You'll be up and smokin in no time!

He is doing fine, I saw him this morning. He came through just fine. He's really tired and doped up out of his mind but otherwise in good shape. He's staying with Tony this week and then I believe he is going to go stay with his dad a few days before he heads home.

He is doing fine, I saw him this morning. He came through just fine. He's really tired and doped up out of his mind but otherwise in good shape. He's staying with Tony this week and then I believe he is going to go stay with his dad a few days before he heads home.
Thanks for the update Brad.

Heal fast Loren....take care bubba.

:thumbs:

Thanks for the update Brad!

Heal up fast Loren!

-Rob

Brad thanks for letting us know how Loren is doing.

Great to hear it is good.

Great to hear your doing better, have a speedy recovery so you can return to smoking cigars :thumbs:

Yep he's doing fine. We went to WalMart and stocked up on soup and pudding so he can eat something at least. He's all doped up on percocet just sitting around watching movies.

Yep he's doing fine. We went to WalMart and stocked up on soup and pudding so he can eat something at least. He's all doped up on percocet just sitting around watching movies.

Soup, pudding, movies and Percocets. Lord help us all! and do Tony a favor and duct tape his drawers on....no sense in him deciding to get a litte more comfortable :laugh:

Can't wait to see you back online Loren.

Good to hear!