• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Los Angeles Herf - Pre-Thanksgiving

Gents and Ladies, unfortunately I will not be able to make this. A family function has displaced my pending reunion with BOTL and SOTL alike. It saddens me but rest assured I still will be sharing cigars and stories. The only real difference is that I will be doing so with my immediate family (whom I am not allowed to choose) rather than my extended family (everyone else).

Happy Turkey Day and I'm thinking that next year there should be a Turkey Cook-off..............perhaps the week prior to T-Day?

Gents and Ladies, unfortunately I will not be able to make this. A family function has displaced my pending reunion with BOTL and SOTL alike. It saddens me but rest assured I still will be sharing cigars and stories. The only real difference is that I will be doing so with my immediate family (whom I am not allowed to choose) rather than my extended family (everyone else).

Happy Turkey Day and I'm thinking that next year there should be a Turkey Cook-off..............perhaps the week prior to T-Day?
Enjoy Charlie! You'll be missed.

Looks like thunderstorms are in the forecast for tomorrow. Supposed to rain today through Thursday, Wed being the worst. We'll have to play it by ear.

We could always take the party to the cabanas. :laugh:

You ladies will have to man up and drive, but my place is always an option.

Thanks for the option Geoff.

I just called my contact at the Double Tree (catering mgr) and she said we're more than welcome to use the cabanas. She also said they're water proof, and it's a great option for when it rains. :) So looks like we're all set!

Who's in still?

Roger and I will see you, Ashley, Charley, Matt, Geoffrey, hopefuly more of the local guys can make it out this Wednesday. I have been sick for over a week and have been on very little, I am due for a 3 smoke Herf! :thumbs:

Excellent. Looks like I'm in :thumbs:

Seems like we might have lucked out a bit....Down where I live in Costa Mesa it was sunny and semi-clear. Up here in Santa Monica it's a big overcast but the sun is still shining through. Saw 4 separate rainbows on the 405 on my way to work this morning.

Scattered clouds here in Pasadena, a little breezy, warmer than usual. Either way, it's a cabana party, so we're good! :cool:

Raining steadily with no end in sight near beautiful Watts, it is coming your way! :(

Update: The rain has ceased and I can see some blue sky now :thumbs: I wil continue to monitor this thread.

Thanks for the option Geoff.

I just called my contact at the Double Tree (catering mgr) and she said we're more than welcome to use the cabanas. She also said they're water proof, and it's a great option for when it rains. :) So looks like we're all set!

Who's in still?

I'm in still. I'm going to try and head over Angeles Crest Hwy through the mountains and avoid the burn areas along Hwy 14 in case they are affected by mudslides.

Perfect timing, haven't been to one of these in awhile! Looking forward to seeing all you guys (and gals).

Perfect timing, haven't been to one of these in awhile! Looking forward to seeing all you guys (and gals).

Where the f*ck you been ??? Correct me if I am wrong but one of these Herf's (formerly held at Matt Denny's) was like your first one about a year ago right? It will be good to see you again Wesley. :thumbs: