• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man caves...

You guys have got some great set-ups. I've got kind of a Zen minimalist thing going on I think.
No...I didn't build a little stage for myself to perform on... :laugh: The drum kit's sitting on top of 4" of high density foam to isolate vibration from the downstairs neighbor's ceiling.

ManCave.jpg

You guys have got some great set-ups. I've got kind of a Zen minimalist thing going on I think.
No...I didn't build a little stage for myself to perform on... :laugh: The drum kit's sitting on top of 4" of high density foam to isolate vibration from the downstairs neighbor's ceiling.

ManCave.jpg

Nice V-drum kit! I have the TD-12 in my "cave"!

ManCave.jpg

What, are we all drummers. I play a 1997 Tama Rockstar Pro Maple set.
drum3.jpg

I saw the TD-12 Mod in your "Cave" picture after I posted. Nice choice! I love mine (what I have now started out as a TD-12). :)

drum3.jpg
Nice kit Andy! I would love a vintage acoustic set, but living in an apartment doesn't allow me such luxuries.

ManCave.jpg

drum3.jpg

I saw the TD-12 Mod in your "Cave" picture after I posted. Nice choice! I love mine (what I have now started out as a TD-12). :)

drum3.jpg
Nice kit Andy! I would love a vintage acoustic set, but living in an apartment doesn't allow me such luxuries.

Yeah I love the TD-12... it allows me to jam late-night without disturbing my roommate. I have no room for my regular acoustic set here, it's at my band's rehearsal space. That's a Yamaha Stage Custom 5 piece... I like it but I'm getting the itch to update to something with a little more low-end.... balls if you will lol. But I might just add on to it with another floor tom or something.

Wow those are impressive man caves... love the huge wine selection DePasta :)

Here is mine... not so much a man cave as it's just the office/computer room in my house... but it has everything I need... including There Will Be Blood on Showtime tonight :)

With milkshakes I assume?

I drink YOUR milkshake!!

penn... that's actually my friend's Shepard Fairey print, his stuff is really cool. They can be had on ebay from time to time but you'll pay a good couple hundred bucks for one.

I currently rent a 1 bedroom with my soon to be wife, so no man room yet. But that is going to be a requirement when buying a house, either a man room already built or space to build my own.

Here are a few pics of mine...........

gallery_2298_174_72514.jpg

gallery_2298_174_7255.jpg

And one for my good friend and new daddy (and stinkin, rotten Giants fan) Mr. Putz Mulligan.........

gallery_2298_174_40677.jpg

Holy starting lineups Charley. That's an awesome collection, and a really cool man cave.

Y'all are makin me jealous!!!

I cannot wait until I can own a house...garage and my "office" are first things getting improved! I've even told the girl that if we get married, we're buying a 3 bedroom house, regardless of how long we wait for kids, bahaha.

Nice setups you all have there!

And one for my good friend and new daddy (and stinkin, rotten Giants fan) Mr. Putz Mulligan.........

Very Nice Charley. And that SLU of Pumpkin Head is great

Well thanks for that Charley!! Wife and baby are doing grand! Charlotte is acting out and I am tired!

I can't argue with the photo and am glad he is gone from the line-up but in today's MLB the only thing Barry did wrong was not sign autographs........and most likely lied to the courts. Where is your figurine of all these alleged users?

1. Mark McGwire
2. Manny Alexander
3. Chuck Finley
4. Barry Bonds
5. Marvin Bernard
6. Randy Velarde
7. Wilson Alvarez
8. Bret Boone
9. Ozzie Canseco
10. Juan Gonzalez
11. Dave Martinez
12. Ivan Rodriguez
13. Tony Saunders
14. Miguel Tejada
15. Lenny Dykstra
16. Roger Clemens
17. Andy Pettitte
18. Brian Roberts
19. Jay Gibbons
20. Gary Matthews Jr.
21. David Bell
22. Darren Holmes
23. Rick Ankiel
24. Troy Glaus
25. Scott Schoeneweis
26. Matt Williams
27. Jose Guillen
28. Ismael Valdez
29. Magglio Ordonez
30. Alex Rodriguez (oops, wrong list! He should be in the "came clean" column.)

Oh, and lets not forget those who have "come clean":

1. Ken Caminiti
2. Bobby Estalella
3. Jason Giambi
4. Jeremy Giambi
5. Armando Rios
6. Benito Santiago
7. Gary Sheffield
8. Jose Canseco
9. Tom House
10. Wally Joyner
11. Jim Leyritz
12. Paxton Crawford
13. Jason Grimsley
14. David Segui
15. John Rocker
16. Paul Byrd
17. Shane Monahan

Will they never learn? MLB Positive Tests:

1. Alex Sanchez
2. Jorge Piedra
3. Agustin Montero
4. Jamal Strong
5. Juan Rincon
6. Rafael Betancourt
7. Rafael Palmeiro
8. Ryan Franklin
9. Mike Morse
10. Carlos Almanzar
11. Felix Heredia
12. Matt Lawton
13. Yusaku Iriki
14. Guillermo Mota
15. Juan Salas
16. Dan Sefarini
17. Eliezer Alfonzo
18. Humberto Cota
19. Henry Owens
20. JC Romero
21. Sergio Mitre

Finger pointing, Players Implicated in Mitchell Report:

1. Ricky Bones
2. Alex Cabrera
3. Larry Bigbie
4. Jack Cust
5. Tim Laker
6. Todd Hundley
7. Hal Morris
8. Mark Carreon
9. Matt Franco
10. Rondell White
11. Chuck Knoblauch
12. Greg Zaun
13. David Justice
14. FP Santangelo
15. Glenallen Hill
16. Mo Vaughn
17. Denny Neagle
18. Ron Villone
19. Chris Donnels
20. Todd Williams
21. Phil Hiatt
22. Todd Pratt
23. Kevin Young
24. Mike Lansing
25. Cody McKay
26. Kent Mercker
27. Adam Piatt
28. Jason Christiansen
29. Mike Stanton
30. Stephen Randolph
31. Paul Lo Duca
32. Adam Riggs
33. Bart Miadich
34. Fernando Vina
35. Kevin Brown
36. Eric Gagne
37. Mike Bell
38. Matt Herges
39. Gary Bennett Jr.
40. Jim Parque
41. Brendan Donnelly
42. Chad Allen
43. Jeff Williams
44. Howie Clark
45. Nook Logan

my floating man cave... with a happy looking Blue Dragon demo'ing the usefulness of it!

P8160517-1.jpg

Otherwise this is my 'man cave' :(
IMG_0760.jpg

Mike just wanted to say thanks again for sending out those great sticks, I look forward to trying them soon. Glad to see we share similar interests, smoking and The Unit. Thanks again!

Derek