• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

March 4th LI/NY/NJ herf

Yeah, C'mon Charlie... it was only a light dusting! :D

-steve

I am sorry about not being able to commit, however I am 50/50 on being able to make it. I am going to give it my best shot, but it's moment to moment.

Hope to see you.

Eric

Good morning fellas,

I wish you all a great time and hope all goes great. I'm gettin' ready for work but I am bringin' one of the Opus Xs I won from the Superbowl to enjoy while you all are together. My mooch attempt is still there Scott if'n you have a goodie bag left at the end........ :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
Good morning fellas,

I wish you all a great time and hope all goes great. I'm gettin' ready for work but I am bringin' one of the Opus Xs I won from the Superbowl to enjoy while you all are together. My mooch attempt is still there Scott if'n you have a goodie bag left at the end........ :D :thumbs: :p
[snapback]296630[/snapback]​

I'll trade ya, your goodie bag from the Quad Herf for my goodie bag from the LI/NY/NJ herf :D :p :thumbs:

My god :( :( :( this is the second herf that I have to miss. The good BOTLs at CP are doing such a wonderful job in arranging these little get togethers. We are meeting our daughter in NYC today and going to the French Culinary Institute for dinner. Y'all have a good time :thumbs: Maybe I'll be there for the next one.

What a great time!
I smoked 5 awesome sticks!
Received a tremendous goodie bag with a Padron 1926 Serie No.2.
Thanks a million, puffstuff, your generosity is outstanding
I would like to extend a huge THANKS to all the sponsors!
It was great seeing everyone!

-Rob

Scotty what can I say You did one hell of a great job. :thumbs:
I want to thank all the sponsors.

see you all at the next herf.

Indeed.. HELL of a HERF. Awesome goodie bags. Great time as always. Great to see everyone again. Nice turnout.. almost suprising! :laugh: If we could only make this a monthly thing. :D

And Scott, Thanks A WHOLE LOT for all the work in making getting the sponsor, and making this all happen. Also, +1 thanks to Puff n Stuff... quite generous to say the least! :laugh:

Can't wait to the next HERF/smoke-a-thon....I think I only smoked 7 sticks this time :blush:

slevy007

~Steve

Hey Rob,

How about trading me that 1926 for a couple of Beethoven's?

Steve :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rob300c said:
What a great time!
I smoked 5 awesome sticks!
Received a tremendous goodie bag with a Padron 1926 Serie No.2.
Thanks a million, puffstuff, your generosity is outstanding
I would like to extend a huge THANKS to all the sponsors!
It was great seeing everyone!

-Rob
[snapback]296947[/snapback]​

Wilkey - Wish you could have been there brother. Smoked two cigars I got from you there. Smoked the PSD4 and Ashton VSG Cabinet. They were both SUBLIME!

Steve - In your dreams buddy! :p

I forgot to add earlier -

BIG THANKS to Scott and Dave!

-Rob

Sounds like another great HERF you had there boys ... CONGRATS!!! :thumbs:

Good work Scott & Dave on the excellent organization from what I can see many happy campers today ... wish I was there with ya guys to smoke away the blues hopefully I get a chance in future ;)

That's funny Milan, Tommy (BkCloud), Myself and a few other guys where talking at the HERF yesterday about going to Chicago for a HERF with all you guys there. A good location, for a lot of East coast and even West coast, people to meet up. I don't know when, but it could happen. Maybe next years CP HERF?

Just wanted to thank Scott and Dave for doing this HERF. I had a great time and thanks to the sponsors, I have a full humi with some interesting cigars to try. Aside from the goodie bag, I had a great time meeting new people and seeing the same familiar ones again. What a great bunch of guys, it must be the cigars.

The old man with the cane was the best part of the HERF. Some of you missed it. He strolled in from the street or OTB upstairs, grabbed a few magazines of the table and 2 of Rob300c's Beethoven cigars he won in the raffle, then walked out. He was so feeble, we couldn't say anything to him. I think it made his day. :laugh:

sounds like a blast! i must make every effort to meet up with you guys in LI next time:)

Had a pot of Mayorga Winter Blend this afternoon.
Pretty damn good coffee. Can't wait to try the Cubano its so dark and oily looking YUM!

Props to LightersDirect for supporting this herf and the Quad state. I will enjoy my Z-plus Zippo insert!

-Rob

This was an awesome time....... but then again, what HERF is not a good time...

Thanks to Scott for organizing this.... This turned out great, even if the owner gave ya a little attitude in the beginning... he probably changed his tune after he saw the receipts for the bar and restaurants.

IMG_3507.jpg

I think Rob should win.... LOL

Thanks to all of the vendors who chose to sponsor this event.... you trul;y do appreciate the business we do with you......

Thanks to Lightersdirect.com..... unbelievable !!!!

Puffstuff...... AWESOME !!!!!!