• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

March Scotch buy info

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
A new Chieftain's Cigar Malt (6th edition) is available but I have to buy 6 at a time. Estimated Price is $125-130 each delivered to your door. Please let me know if you would be interested in one so I can get an idea if there is enough demand to commit to a case.

The Cigar Malt 6th Edition, Region: Speyside, Wood Type: Sherry Butt, Cask No: 3661, Distilled: November 1993 - Bottled 2009

Also, I am trying to get the new Douglas Laing Cigar Malt. It is a 20CL bottle of a 11yo Macallan bottled at 100 proof. Price is unknown and minimum quantity required to order is unknown at this time but if you have an interest please let me know. There are 12 in a case but last time I had to buy at least 6 and they were $33 each delivered. The exchange rate is better now but scotch in general is more expensive so I'm guessing it will be close to that price again.

A new Chieftain's Cigar Malt (6th edition) is available but I have to buy 6 at a time. Estimated Price is $125-130 each delivered to your door. Please let me know if you would be interested in one so I can get an idea if there is enough demand to commit to a case.

The Cigar Malt 6th Edition, Region: Speyside, Wood Type: Sherry Butt, Cask No: 3661, Distilled: November 1993 - Bottled 2009

Also, I am trying to get the new Douglas Laing Cigar Malt. It is a 20CL bottle of a 15yo Macallan bottled at 100 proof. Price is unknown and minimum quantity required to order is unknown at this time but if you have an interest please let me know. There are 12 in a case but last time I had to buy at least 6 and they were $33 each delivered. The exchange rate is better now but scotch in general is more expensive so I'm guessing it will be close to that price again.

I'd be interested in the Douglas Laing. Where do you live? I'm wondering how much it would cost for you to ship it to me? That may price me out, but let me know.

Also, I am trying to get the new Douglas Laing Cigar Malt. It is a 20CL bottle of a 15yo Macallan bottled at 100 proof. Price is unknown and minimum quantity required to order is unknown at this time but if you have an interest please let me know. There are 12 in a case but last time I had to buy at least 6 and they were $33 each delivered. The exchange rate is better now but scotch in general is more expensive so I'm guessing it will be close to that price again.

I'd be interested in the Douglas Laing. Where do you live? I'm wondering how much it would cost for you to ship it to me? That may price me out, but let me know.

Welcome MidnightMonkey. Why don't you shuffle on over to the "Introduce yourself" thread and tell us a little about yourself.

I would be interested in a bottle of the Chieftain's.

Thank you for your interest but you MidnightMonkey and 2K6TBSS need a bit or time and involvement with the forum to be eligible to partake in the Scotch buys.

Still looking for a few more interested parties.

I'm still nursing the Cheif from the last go round, so I think I'm good for now.

If a nice bourbon makes the list, I'm all over it.

Thanks AVB - B.B.S.

I'm in for 1 maybe 2 of the Douglas Laing Cigar Malt. :thumbs:

I'd be interested in the Douglas Laing, if I can get in on it.

Thank you for your interest but you MidnightMonkey and 2K6TBSS need a bit or time and involvement with the forum to be eligible to partake in the Scotch buys.

That sucks (for me)...But I understand. Hopefully soon I will be able to join in on these deals. Until then, everyone else ENJOY!!!

AVB, thanks! I would be interested in one of each.

Cheers!

-Frank

I aspire to be a scotch guy like you but What exactly makes it a the Douglas Laing Cigar Malt? Is it the 15yo Macallan blended with something else?

If the price point is around the $30's I'll try a bottle

The casks were bought, stored, aged and bottled by Douglas Laing as an independent not by Macallan as an officail distillery bottling.

I aspire to be a scotch guy like you but What exactly makes it a the Douglas Laing Cigar Malt? Is it the 15yo Macallan blended with something else?

If the price point is around the $30's I'll try a bottle

AVB,

If your looking to fill up this group buy and you'll have a noob, I would be interested!

Thanks,

PJ