• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini-Herf NY 06/03, Robbie (MiamiPadronSmoker) is coming to town

He needs to make it to the city, you guys from the Island are foreigners! :laugh:

If we had an extra day I can book the Grand Havana Room... but we dont :(

How about booking the Grand Havana Room for sometime in July or August for the NYC herf? Mobig can show you how to do the Single Ladies Dance

He needs to make it to the city, you guys from the Island are foreigners! :laugh:

If we had an extra day I can book the Grand Havana Room... but we dont :(

How about booking the Grand Havana Room for sometime in July or August for the NYC herf? Mobig can show you how to do the Single Ladies Dance

HOLY CRAP !!!
If he does that he will not be allowed in... But we can spit on him from the top of the sixes :)
Count me in Brian, and Nasty needs to stop showing his home videos of himself …

Please promise NO ONE will be performing any part of this video unless "SHE" is hired help...

So, I have a little bit of a scheduling conflict with 6/3 all of the sudden. It's very tough for me to adjust this schedule and according to Robbie, his only other available day is 6/1 (which works for me and the B&M)...

Let's get some input on the people involved here...

6/1

Or

6/3

Nevermind... 6/3 it is.. I will part the sea's to make it happen. Just got back from the B&M and they will have a few specials running for us..

Nevermind... 6/3 it is.. I will part the sea's to make it happen. Just got back from the B&M and they will have a few specials running for us..

Thanks Brian for putting this together for us!

either would work for me, but i am glad it is staying 6/3 since that does work better for me.

I am looking forward to this.

You know I'm in. Tell George to put that Wed. poker game aside and hook us up.

This is very exciting. I can't wait to meet you guys. I have a nice surprise for everyone :whistling: .
I hope everyone makes it. Last minute additions would be great as well!

This is going to be alot of fun! Looking forward to meeting all the guys I don't know yet. We're all going to have to bring our A game if Robbie's bringing a surprise! ;)

Yeah I am looking forward to this, I already told my boss that I am leaving work early so I can make it back to Long Island and over to Garden City for 5 PM.

Everyone make sure to come hungry... The sushi place is great, as well as the italian place next door. They deliver right to the cigar shop so we can smoke, chat and watch some Star Wars !!!

Everyone make sure to come hungry... The sushi place is great, as well as the italian place next door. They deliver right to the cigar shop so we can smoke, chat and watch some Star Wars !!!

You're going to force us to eat Grimaldi's and watch Star Wars! You really are a bastid! :laugh: